bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RC Sproel and the hell doctrine  (Read 6297 times)

B18bhatch

RC Sproel and the hell doctrine
« on: March 06, 2007, 12:06:22 PM »

Has anybody heard his last two audio studies on 570am on the hell doctrine. This hit can really put someone to sleep. He reminds me of the red eyes commercial. But any way he says that God would of punished Jesus or something like that for teaching that there were no hell and that everyone would be saved.

PKnowler

Re: RC Sproel and the hell doctrine
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 01:55:32 PM »

I have not heard of that program before but for someone to say that God would of punished Jesus for something sounds like a teaching from man! As well as it being a false teaching!

Sorin

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 01:51:15 PM »

Has anybody heard his last two audio studies on 570am on the hell doctrine. This hit can really put someone to sleep. He reminds me of the red eyes commercial. But any way he says that God would of punished Jesus or something like that for teaching that there were no hell and that everyone would be saved.

Well then I guess Jesus is punished 'cause that is what He taught.  ::)

This RC Sproel] character is sick in the head. I bet you he loves the idea of people who don't believe the same as he burning in some hellhole for all eternity. That brings him much joy. Wait 'til he finds himself in The Lake of Fire thinking it's this hell hole he believes in and he is in it. That has got to be the scariest thing, to think it's for real, and you know there's no way out. Or atleast, you think you know since you believe in forever and evers "square circles" and multiple eternities. ;)

« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 01:53:01 PM by Sorin »

gmik

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 09:19:40 PM »

I have never even heard of RC Sproel.

I always am amazed people will tell Ray he is going to go to hell for teaching there is no hell.

I thought the common belief is:  Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.

Ray has NEVER said anything contrary to that or that Jesus wasn't the Saviour.

Why do people put salvation w/ having to believe in hell.  That is no where in scripture.

Sorin

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 12:19:49 AM »

I have never even heard of RC Sproel.

I always am amazed people will tell Ray he is going to go to hell for teaching there is no hell.

I thought the common belief is:  Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.

Ray has NEVER said anything contrary to that or that Jesus wasn't the Saviour.

Why do people put salvation w/ having to believe in hell.  That is no where in scripture.

Exactly Gena. It's not like Ray denies Jesus in any of his papers. Not once does Ray say that you don't need Christ, or that you shouldn't believe in God/Christ or anything like that. So how these Christians can sentence him [and us] to hell is beyond me. I can understand if Ray [and us] were anti-christs then they can rightly say that we shall pay or something like that, but even then, not [Scripturally say] eternal torture in hell.

Also, didn't you know the christian version of John 3:16 is "For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in hell, shall not perish, but have eternal life"?   ;)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 12:26:13 AM by Sorin »

Falconn003

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 04:54:00 AM »

Also, didn't you know the christian version of John 3:16 is "For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in hell, shall not perish, but have eternal life"?

Very good point of their sadistic doctrine you made Sorin......

Rodger

gmik

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 11:55:58 PM »

I wonder what else is in that "christian bible"?

(I read write thru it on your post and didn't catch it till Rodger's.   Duh!!!! on me)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 17 queries.