bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Witnessing  (Read 15339 times)

hebrewroots98

Re: Witnessing
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2007, 01:26:07 AM »

Paula,
You had posted (on 3/13) on this thread and I am just now getting around to responding to them and you had written:

"Oh Susan, don't post your picture if it is going to cause your computer to crash...I'm bad, I know...",
so I am just responding to that ;D

snorky

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2007, 03:34:37 AM »

You know I never really could witness without getting my tongue tied...until God through Ray and you all set my discernment straight...and now God provides all sorts of opportunities, from friends who want to know what's in the Bible and take what I say about God saving all mankind seriously, to folks I meet at the country store who it turns out also believe God saves all mankind and hell for eternity is nonsense, to strangers (which, being home most of the time, I don't meet very often) and even friends of relatives and relatives (not very many of those out here, but my brother in Connecticut knows that I don't lie about such serious things...my cousin though is a staunch Catholic, oh well), so I am blessed with plenty of opportunities to witness. I know, however, that one of these days a member of the church I came out of will confront me about why God called me out--for some strange reason that hasn't happened yet (as if no one in the church misses me...wierd...well, except the choir director anyway!), but i expect it will in God's due time.

Mr. Snacks I really liked that story...you have been blessed!

Deb aka snorky

GODSown1

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2007, 09:31:09 PM »

Hey Hi there Susan,
                           Thank U for ur kind words, its actually summer here, & yes we have a very Beautiful green country & did U know our National anthem is named 'GOD of Nations' lol! I Love it so much Now! as to before where I just didnt even care for it, Yep it is very hard & quite frustrating at times trying to exsplain the Truth to people whom are hardened to the ways in which they were taught, if Only they would just take sumtime to 'Check it out', eh? lol!. And yes it would be great to visit uZ! sumday & to meet Ray in Person one day as well, Im actually starting to think Im in a different Zone now lol! to the people Ive met since my walk started my walk with the LORD & His "TruthS!". I attend a church named "New Life Church", there are sum Orsum! people involved in it that I get on real well with & there are sum that just think its all about how long theyve been reading the Bible that make them Better or woteva! than mE! lol! wota Joke!, What really kept me at this church was that the majority of them never Judged & always made me feel welcome & still do. I see my gang life as a preparation type thing to really get me to where I am today, if I enjoyed typing then I wouldve filled U in more to the Fullest, Im like a 2 finger typist lol!, Actually I had this dude com ova Home last night Trying to tell me in a sutle way not to Listen to people like Ray! bla'bla'bla!, I just stopped him said Ive said from the start of my walk in the LORD I wont believe in everything I hear, I will take it in & study/ research/ faith, feelings etc before I cum to a conclusion to believe it or not, then the whole fellowship topic changed to what I think hahaha!. Well Susan great to no there are people in this World like youS! Praise! the LORD! AlwayS!! takecare!
                            muchLOVE! Pera

hebrewroots98

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2007, 11:03:04 PM »

Pera,
I praise God for people like you from New Zealand too! :D   What an AWESOME BODY (OF BELIEVERS) THAT THE LORD HAD MADE US TO BE :D

GODSown1

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2007, 11:23:12 PM »

awW!! Thanks! Susan  :)  :-*
         aw! hey! yes Susan I forgot to mention my name 'PERA' is a name of my nationality (culture) "Maori", in whicch I cant speak or understand  lol!, As the main language is English in which I was raised speaking, Well I dont no if I should be saying main language its always up for Debate here lol! But! as far as Im concerned as Long as one can understand ME when I say "GOD is GOOD!", " JESUS is LORD" this is what matters to mE!! lol!
   muchLOVE!! Pera

gmik

« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2007, 08:27:33 PM »

Well, Pera, I hope the Lord can deliver you from your shyness!!

;D  That was a joke.

Thank yu for sharing about yourself.  We can be from all walks of life, around the world,, and yet have such similar stories.  We ARE one in Christ.

GODSown1

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2007, 02:56:57 AM »

hahaha! lol! BLESS U Gena LOL!
      muchLOVE!! Pera
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.254 seconds with 20 queries.