bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: In case you missed it...Pastor Hagee's gone over the edge!  (Read 7936 times)

snorky

In case you missed it...Pastor Hagee's gone over the edge!
« on: March 07, 2007, 03:12:17 AM »

I am NOT making this up! Tonight on TBN (I think) I just happened to listen in on John Hagee's sermon series on the Book of Revelation; he was "covering" the church at Sardis, which Christ said was "dead" (except for a few)...anyway, after a few minutes Hagee started preaching on how one could tell that this or that person or church was Pharisee. The second point of his was that a pharisee "insists that the only authority over him is the Word of God and that no man has authority over him", which Hagee says is wrong because God "gave elders of the church authority" over their congregations just as God gave parents authority over their children. What is so remarkable is that Hagee basically said that Christ was a "pharisee"! Completely ignored what Christ said about living by every word out of the mouth of God" (Matt. 4:4)! Completely ignored Paul in Ephesians 5:23 ("For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church")! I realize he is doing God's Will in this but still...we really need to pray for this man before he goes completely off his rocker!

Deb aka snorky

rrammfcitktturjsp

Re: In case you missed it...Pastor Hagee's gone over the edge!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 10:20:29 AM »

Snorky,

I already knew he's gone off the edge, and well off of his rocker.  In a way I am greateful to Pastor Hagee and the reason why is becuase he shows me what extreme fanatical Christianity sounds like, it sounds crazy, over the edge, and off the rocker.  Thanks for sharing this with us.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

cherokee

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 11:37:28 AM »

I also believe Pastor Hagee has fell off his rocker and gone over the edge. I did not know anything about him until I read Ray's letter to him. Anyway, one day while flipping through channels I came across one of his sermons. It was on husband and wife relations. I could not believe my hears. He even went as far as making jokes. It was awful.

Suzie

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 11:47:56 AM »

Suzie,

I was trying to be nice LOL, but I believe you as well, he's gone off his rocker as well.  I remember not listening to him until I heard Susan and her husband talking about him and what Mr. Ray had to say about him.  I flipped through the channels and heard him talking about God's love and all that stuff, and then he turns around and talks about hell.  Some of that stuff he was saying made me so sick.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

dogcombat

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 12:27:30 PM »

Truly Sad

Ches

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 01:43:11 PM »

A friend sent me this today; what I noticed was the riot helmet in the background.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 01:44:54 PM by Patrick »

SandyFla

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 03:00:40 PM »

My parents and I used to watch him religiously every Saturday at 6:00 p.m.

Even before I found Ray's site and God started opening my eyes, I noticed some things that he said were blatantly false. (Well, I guess God WAS starting to open my eyes at that time!) I pointed them out to my parents and I quit watching him.

Shortly thereafter, they stopped watching him on Saturday nights, although my mom still watches him occasionally on weekday mornings.

Sandy

snorky

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 03:56:20 PM »

Anne, Hagee has done the same to me, as a matter of fact, which is why I tend to pick on him...he's the preacher that got me thinking the rapture/end times/Israel-first doctrine must be false. Just by the way he acted, including using blatantly Satanic hand signals (which is similar to the hand position used to indicate using a cell phone, and is also similar to the "hook 'em horns" symbol Bush used a couple of years ago and all the conspiracy freaks using it to "prove" Bush was a "satanist" instead of "Christian") And all that prophecy timeline nonsense and the absolute falsehood of the "dual covenant". I did believe in the rapture as late as late 2004 but I could not reconcile with Scripture and God's love the notion that , as Hagee preached, that 2/3 of the world's Jews had to fry (which they get from Zechariah I think) in order for "Christians" to be "raptured" and the rest of the world go to "hell".

On the other hand, if I had to watch "Christian" TV Hagee would be one of the few I would bother to watch. Now Joel Osteen seems to be a nice guy but really his properity gospel is way too over the top for me. Benny Hinn is too ridiculous. Joyce Meyers reminds me of Tammy Faye Baker, all that makeup and fakery. Hal Lindsay has a very soothing voice but an agenda-ridden show, and Pat Robertson has had too many dealings with too many evil personages for his personal profit (diamonds in the Congo in partnership with ex-dictator Mobutu, who nearly drove his country to utter ruin). Hagee does concentrate on the Bible albeit in a negative way and it is now easy for me to discern his false teaching. The others hardly even mention the Bible!

Deb aka snorky

gmik

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 08:35:46 PM »

Patrick what I noticed in the sign was the "lazy Christians".  Hmmmm.  Gonna be judged right there w/ the adulterers & abortionists, and other murderers!!

Hagee is ....well, I can't really say it... but his teaching is false, and his lifestyle is not one of a "model teacher/preacher" lets say.  I can only bear to see him for a moment....off his rocker is right ...Pride goes before a FALL!!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 08:38:13 PM by gmik »

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 04:46:41 PM »

Gena,

John Hagee sat on a wall.
  John Hagee had a great fall.
  All of Babylon's churches and all their followers
  couldn't put John Hagee back together again.

<WEG>

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Falconn003

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2007, 12:45:21 PM »

I live in San Antonio and once attended hagee's IDIOT chruch and he is a sadistic idiot, He has called Jesus a fanatic among other things.

The fool blares his jewelry like that of a pimp's bling bling, he peddles the whore of babylon so proudly !

The fool goes as far to proclaim himself a front man of God in bringing about the end times on earth.

This moron has made a mockery of God's Word with his inane religeous beliefs, to many a times here in our news paper, it is to pathetic to keep up with.

SAVE your prayers for the morning after, and not cast your pearls at this idiotic SWINE.

Sincerly be bless by God you know not of this man haggel

Rodger

Sorin

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2007, 01:10:38 PM »

I live in San Antonio and once attended hagee's IDIOT chruch and he is a sadistic idiot, He has called Jesus a fanatic among other things.

The fool blares his jewelry like that of a pimp's bling bling, he peddles the whore of babylon so proudly !

The fool goes as far to proclaim himself a front man of God in bringing about the end times on earth.

This moron has made a mockery of God's Word with his inane religeous beliefs, to many a times here in our news paper, it is to pathetic to keep up with.

SAVE your prayers for the morning after, and not cast your pearls at this idiotic SWINE.

Sincerly be bless by God you know not of this man haggel

Rodger

Now here's a post I agree with. Well said Rodger! 

Marky Mark

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2009, 01:03:43 PM »

If anyone has ever watched the history channels programs about the bible and end time prophecy, they will see that one of the people they consider an "expert" on the subject is Mr. Hagee.  Benny Hinn has also been on their various programs about the bible and end times or the anti-christ.  I also believe that many other high profile religious charlatans have been interviewed and considered 'experts" in this field of study.  They even consider the authors of the Left Behind book series to be a expert on the scriptures both Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins.  Also they have had Hal Lindsey on their programs as an "expert" on prophecy.  It is such a joke to have these people giving their opinions and portraying it as "factual". 

I wish they would invite Ray to speak on these programs so the truth could be made known but I imagine it's not God's will for everyone who watches these programs to have true faith in Christ, otherwise it would prove the scriptures wrong.  It's just so hard to want to watch a show that has some truths in it but then throws out everything when they bring these wolves into the program and even think to consider their testimony as God given.  Satan owns stock in the History Channel because they also cover MonsterQuest shows where they try to find mythical beast, etc.  Everything that is against God's Word, the History Channel promotes.

Hey JL,I agree with your assessment about the History Channel.Not so far in the distant pass, I made a request via email to them about the possibility of some type of show on The Bohemian Club in Cali,, being most sincere in my request.Well,the rest is history[or should I say no history],no reply and no response. Just once I would like to see the truth in a matter,instead of a commercial endeavor :o.

Peace...Mark 

Roy Martin

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2009, 12:17:17 PM »

Oh well
 How could we know the truth if we have never been exposed to the lies?

Roy

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2009, 03:30:30 AM »

well said roy, well said.

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.