bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I teach the truth?  (Read 5151 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
How do I teach the truth?
« on: April 10, 2006, 01:42:57 PM »

How do I teach the truth? How do I teach my kids about the truth? How do we strengthen each other? How do I fellowship with other christians? I m not a Bible Scholar. Where does my teaching come from? I dont always understand the Bible, or God's word, I usually have to ask someone who knows more than me. So i go back to the 2nd question how do I teach my children?

Dear Reader:

To teach your children the truths of God, you must first learn them yourself.  Then teach your children. How do you teach your children the alphabet?  How do you teach them games, colors, numbers, the names of  animals?  Anyone should be able to teach their children the things that they themselves know.

As for fellowshipping with "Christians," I hardly know what to say. I have to ask myself: Why would one want to fellowship with people who believe that their god is going to torture most of YOUR LOVED ONES in fire for all eternity?

All I can do is encourage you to read the material on our site. I can't convert your close friends and relatives so that you can fellowship with true Christians. I have the same situation in my own life. Fortunately I know a few true believers with whom I do fellowship with regularly, and for longer distances I use the internet and telephone.

Don't be discouraged that your life will change once you begin to follow God. God did not design the Christian walk to be a walk in the park.  It will be a life of many trials and tribulations. Our true fellowship is with God and Jesus Chirst IN SPIRIT.  The faith is not or everyone in this church age.

God be with you,

Ray
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 10:31:15 PM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 22 queries.