bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Adam and Eve questions .  (Read 13248 times)

mrsnacks

Adam and Eve questions .
« on: March 07, 2007, 04:59:51 PM »

Hi . I am new here and just eating up all the food recently that is new to me.

I was of course taught from the pulpit that man was created perfect and without sin. That there was no death in the garden. That this was God's original plan. And somehow satan messed it all up and God had to go to plan B. That satan was a fallen angel who was once perfect. He ended up taking a third of the angels with him in rebellion against God. Now I am learning that this doctrine is incorrect. That man was carnal from the beginning. And satan was created a murderer and liar from the very beginning as well. That this plan originally was that man was carnal and evil was all considered part of the original plan.

I heard that from Ray that God created Adam first as male and female in the image of God. And then God separated  the female part of Adam  when He created Eve. Was Adam a male/female orginally ?

Anyway can you all comment on all this for me. Thanks.

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
Re: Adam and Eve questions .
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 07:18:36 PM »

Hi Mr,
I know from the scriptures Adam was male. If we look at the flesh though, men carry male and female chromosomes.....men have x and y   women have only x chromosomes. Thats why its the mans seed that determines if a baby is male or female as his sperm carries both male AND female chromosome. I had three daughters, my hubby was the only boy with 5 sisters.....so it was all done to him that we had no boys...............well  through Christ of course. :)

GB   Sandie
Walk in the Spirit

YellowStone

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 07:50:19 PM »

Sandie,

That was a great response and one that makes perfect sense. :) (I had forgotten about the chromozones)

I glanced over the reason Ray gave, but nothing "clicked" :)  I didn't worry, because I knew the light bulb of understanding would come under God's terms.

He used you! :)

Love to you in Christ,

Your Brother,
Darren

Kat

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 08:05:06 PM »

Hi mrsnacks,

There is a audio and a transcript and go into great detail about Adam and Eve.
You can find all of Ray's audio in that section of the fourm,
and there are some transcripts in that section.
Here are the links

This is the second audio of the 2006 Mobile Conference,
and has the part about Adam and Eve on it.
http://bible-truths.com/audio/9-2-06MobileConf.2.mp3

This is a transcript on Adam and Eve.
http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3720.0.html

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

mrsnacks

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 05:06:11 AM »

Thanks. I did listen to a couple of Ray's audio. How did he arrive or recieve these interpretations ? I know he didn't get it at seminary or Bible classes.

sansmile

• my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 07:14:26 AM »

Darren i am thrilled that God has used me. We are all messengers of the truth. :)

God Bless Sandie
Walk in the Spirit

Kat

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 10:43:08 AM »

Hi mrsnacks,

I attend Ray's monthly biblestudies, so he is a friend to me.  These are my own observations.
What I know about Ray is that he studies the scripture continually.  God began opening his eyes and revealing the truth of the scriptures some years ago.  He wrote a letter to Hagee first I think, to refute his teachings on hell and then a letter to Kenney (these are on the Bibletruths site).  These were the start of his writing papers that continue to this day. 
Ray has been blessed with gift of spiritual understanding and discernment, this is a gift from God.  He has been called to be a teacher, he did not choose this, he never decided that's what he wanted to do and then started a site, no God chose him, there a big difference. 
Ray has an incredible knowledge of the Bible, he has studied it for many years, but this is beyond what man is able to gain from reading it, it is a gift. 
Now he spends hours and hours studing and writing his papers, and we are the recipients, who are gaining understanding from his teaching.  It is ALL of God, I believe this is what is spoken of in Daniel.

Dan 12:4  But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase."

Here is an email of Ray's that will answer your question more.

http://bible-truths.com/email2.htm#cult --------------------------------------

Dear Robert:

Thank you for your e-mail and your demeaning curiosity about me.

First of all, maybe your professor should do his own homework before giving assignments which label people he knows nothing about.

I will try to answer your questions succinctly:

I am NOT a "cult." However, if you read the latest books on what constitutes a "cult," you will find that the [orthodox] Christian religion fits ALL the categories that qualify a religion as a cult.

I DO NOT have a "church." I belong to the body of Christ, which is the only true called-out assembly.

No, I do not hold that I alone have the correct interpretation of the Bible.

I DID NOT start a "religion!"

The Scriptural doctrines that I believe are NOT mine, and they are NOT new.

My "advanced training in the Bible" did not come from a school.

Yes, I believe that Jesus "rose from the dead." But, probably, unlike your professor, I REALLY BELIEVE THAT JESUS WAS DEAD BEFORE HE WAS RAISED.  Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world--Jesus Christ's "body" did not die for the sins of the world!  We do not have a "cadaver" for a Savior! Jesus Christ, "HE" (not just His dead body) is the savior of the world, therefore, contrary to Christian teaching, Jesus Christ's HIMSELF died, and Jesus Christ HIMSELF was raised from the dead!

What makes you think I accept the "bible" as being "inspired?" I believe the Holy Scriptures written in Hebrew and Greek ARE INSPIRED! Bibles are translations, or as with KJV a revision of a revision, and thus are open to human error.

I DO NOT HAVE "followers."  I tell my readers to believe in and follow Jesus Christ!

And I pray to God that no one who reads my material thinks that I am a "prophet or priest!"

I hope this answers your questions.  Be sure to show this note to your professor, and say "hello" for me.

Humbly in Christ's service,

Ray
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

mrsnacks

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 02:47:02 AM »

Thanks. I am trying to digest these truths. I was prophecied many years ago when I first began the journey. Two missionaries prayed over me and said that God has given me the gift of discernment. I took it lightly being that I was new in the Lord and didn't understand. And after that I was swallowed up by the teachings that the gifts were done away with atr churches I was attending. That my prayers in tongues were passed away. So much for the church. And to this day I am unlearning the many years of being taught false teachings. 
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 02:48:28 AM by mrsnacks »

GODSown1

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 12:06:20 AM »

oppS! again Like I sed in my Bible didnt GOD use the Rib of Adam to create Woman & Lovely! creatures they to lol! Thank You FATHER,   
  GODBLEsS! & b wit U alwayZ!! GODSown1

GODSown1

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2007, 12:11:32 AM »

oh Im sorry Im new to this az well, I PRAISE GODS name for sending Ray to wake us up to the TRUTH!! of our Allmighty & LORD n SAVIOR n JESUS CHRIST!!.
 muchLOVE!! to alL GODSown1

GODSown1

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2007, 12:28:11 AM »

Im soory but my real name is PERA & Im from New Zealand
BLESSINGS to all

Kat

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2007, 12:40:07 AM »

Hi PERA,

I see this is your first postings.  I'm glad that you have come to be with us  :)

Your question;

didnt GOD use the Rib of Adam to create Woman

Ray has spoken about this in detail, here is a link to the 2nd and 3rd Mobile conference audios that have the Adam and Eve part on them.

http://bible-truths.com/audio/9-2-06MobileConf.2.mp3
http://bible-truths.com/audio/9-2-06MobileConf.3.mp3

And here is a link to the transcript on Adam and Eve, it's a down the page a ways;

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3720.0.html

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

GODSown1

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2007, 08:22:58 PM »

Hi Kat
 Sorry for taking so long in this reply, You no what Ive jus been with the LORD since 2005, I was in a Gang for 23yrs, I was guided or decipled by a Lawyer whom use to represent me, Well um! I come across Rays site & I thank GOD, as I always was in a tisS! to why is der so many different beliefs in churchs, now Ive read the Bible I was neva a reader but I thank the Father for giving me the reading skills, Well now I see why there is differnt beliefs etc.. Well what Im tryna get @ is Ive told my lawyer mate about Rays site & how its Opened my eyes to I beleave is the Truth, But! az we went for a drive I had all these writings of Ray printed out so I started reading them to him, But! then to my suprize He said STOP!! I dont want to hear any more you are being Deceived!!, But! I dont no But! wot I said to him was NO! I think yourve been Deceived! all the years heZ been a a so called Christian, But then wen he dropped me off I was thinking to myself hmm... I hope I neva said the wrong thing. We are still friends haha! But now he wants to get together every Wednesday night so he can guide me the right way, But! Im thinking GOD wants me to Guide him instead hahaha!, well I just Pray GODS Will be done, hey thanks Heaps Kat may GOD BLESS & be with you AlwayS!!
       Pera

GODSown1

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2007, 08:49:37 PM »

ohH!! & Thank You so much for them Audio things, all I do is study on GOD n JESUS CHRIST & that is @ work as well hahaha! & I so Love it, I Thank GOD for the Business I am now on becoz I have ample time to study! PRAISE the LORD!  Thanks again Kat
   muchLOVE! Pera

Kat

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2007, 09:21:43 PM »

Hi PERA,

I'm so glad the articles and audios are helping you  :)
It is a great thing to see the Truth, but so few are having their eyes open to it.
I hope you will find the fellowship you need here, and don't hesitate to ask questions.  We work together here and you will get answers. 
I know what you mean about the Lawyer, people especially Christians may not want to here the Truth.  And if their eyes have not been opened, there is no way to explain it to them  :-\
So you might consider talking to those who are somewhat interested.

1Peter 3:15  but in your hearts regard Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you;

Mat 7:6  "Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you.

This verse in Matt. 7 is taking about people who have their heart's hardened to the Truth, it's best just to leave them alone, in my opinion.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

GODSown1

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2007, 10:47:39 PM »

Hi Kat
  I think I understand U, But Im thinkn he needs to be told the truth, But! I hear ya & I thank you so much
  muchLOVE! & Blessings Pera

GODSown1

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2007, 11:02:26 PM »

im sure I replied lol! But! Im hearing you Kat thanks Heaps!
  muchLOVE! Pera

Flipper

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2007, 12:38:08 AM »

I heard that from Ray that God created Adam first as male and female in the image of God. And then God separated  the female part of Adam  when He created Eve. Was Adam a male/female orginally ?
Anyway can you all comment on all this for me. Thanks.

In addition to Adam being made male/female, It is possible that God Almighty possesses the same quality.  The Hebrew word for breast is 'shad', where we get El Shaddai:

Here's a clippet from a article I read researching Law v. Grace:

Genesis 17:1  "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, Yahweh appeared to Abram, and said to him, I am El Shaddai . . ."

Moses wrote these words many years later, after God had revealed Himself by the name of Yahweh.  Moses tells us that Yahweh appeared to Abram but identified himself as El Shaddai. This tells us clearly that Yahweh and El Shaddai are the same God, even if they are identified by different names.

The names were intended to reveal that God is both masculine and feminine and is complete within Himself. Yahweh is masculine; El Shaddai is feminine. When God created man in His own image, He created Adam both male and female within himself. Later, He took Eve out of Adam and made them into two individuals. Yet this shows that God is both male and female.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 10:17:20 AM by Kat »

aktikt

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2007, 02:41:05 PM »

How can God be both male and female if He is not a man? 

Num 23:19 God [is] not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do [it]? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
He is not a physical being at all.  He is Spirit. 

Jhn 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

God is Spirit.  Does Spirit have male and female qualities I don't know?  But to say that He is male and female doesn't make much sense to me.   

« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 02:44:06 PM by aktikt »
Shakespeare-There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Kat

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2007, 03:59:13 PM »

Hi aktikt,

Well why is it so hard to believe that God would be male and female, having all the masculinity of the male and all the femininity of the female.  This would make Him relate to all that both sexes experience.  But more than that I would think it would make Him more of a whole being.
This verse indicates that He is male and female to me, "in the image of God He created him, male and female."

Gen 1:27  So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

Num 23:19 God [is] not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do [it]? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
He is not a physical being at all.  He is Spirit. 

That verse in Num. is saying He is not a man in that He does not have the physical weaknesses of men in the flesh. He is the God of the OT, Jehovah, the Son who became Jesus Christ.
The Son was created to be the God of humanity, I think He will always present Himself in the form of a man, in Spirit form and in physical form.

Jer 32:27  "Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?

So that's my perspective on this  :)

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 11:39:30 AM by Kat »
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 22 queries.