bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Plans for a chip implant.  (Read 21851 times)

mrsnacks

Plans for a chip implant.
« on: March 07, 2007, 05:25:42 PM »

I don't hold to the futurist view. I hold to the orthodox preterist view.

My daughter is a senior in high school and she said that they showed her a video in her Government class that showed the plans of implementing everyone getting chip implants. That in the next few years that one cannot buy or sell unless you have this chip. This is all in the works. Plus mandatory vaccinations etc.
This is in her class. So the government is preparing the future generation.

My question is how is the church overall ( who are mainly futurists) going to respond to this ? Will they accept this chip now that it is becoming a reality. I remember many years ago in my prophecy classes when I was a furtuist that christendom was saying "no" to the chip.It was easier to say back then.  Now we will see now that the rubber hits the road where people will stand. What do you think ?

YellowStone

Re: Plans for a chip implant.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 05:35:16 PM »

Do not be concerned Mr.Snacks (I love your ID) :)

For we are well informed of this:

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Whether or not the church will accept this mark (chip) is a good question, but if I were a betting man, I would lay odds that they do with open arms. (No pun intended) :)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 05:37:14 PM by YellowStone »

hillsbororiver

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 06:00:06 PM »

Hello mrsnacks,

With Revelation being a book of symbols and the fact that we are admonished not to be troubled by the things of the world I would not be overly concerned about this.

Also, the traction this has received of late reminds me of the bar code scare a few years back, this was tied to the mark of the beast as well. Read Ray's article on this topic, it should provide some insight.

http://bible-truths.com/lake13.html

Here are some refutations of this urban legend;

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_mondex_biochip.htm

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/mondex.asp

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe

snorky

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 01:57:17 AM »

If I had a dollar for every time someone tried to scare me with this microchip implant business, I'd be rich!

More "new world order conspiracy" nonsense! the "mark of the Beast" is not physical but spiritual. The "beast' is not some "new world order" conspiracy system ruled by some "Illuminati/Jewish/Bolshevik" network of superrich bankers like Rothschild...the beast is anything that feeds our so-called "human free will" that makes us "like the most High" and that drives us farther away from God, where we try to be God. The "powers-that-be" are leading us through the nose with all thse allusions to some kind of "beast system" (including calling some supercomputer in Brussels the "beast computer", and including the notin by some that bar codes have the "666" in their code, and other stuff the power elites make up to feed out fear of this "beast system".)

Just think: the denizens of Mystery Babylon (ie. Christendom) use this conspiracy stuff all the time. I think it was Hal Lindsey who once had a show about whether or not Christians would take implants and thus "take the mark of the Beast". A fringe Christian preacher called Texe Marrs who has written on the "Illuminati Conspiracy" has stated people are already being implanted with these chips so that eventually the "new world order" will "herd" these people into "concentration camps" under Reagan's "Rex 84" program...and another fringe preacher, David J Smith (who believes King Juan Carlos of Spain is the "anti-Christ" and that northern Europeans are "Biblical Israel") says he has seen "white boxcars" with "guillotines" to behead believers (Revelation, of course, talks about saints being beheaded).

Joe you are absolutely correct...we must not worry about the world. Let the world be fearful of these nonsense conspiracies! Just think, 10 years ago, my husband and I (who knew the folks who started that "patriot/militia" "Republic of Texas" movement very very well) were very much caught up in the thick of this stuff to the point where we almost forgot we had two young children to support!

Sorry for the tone of this post...but it irks me that this nonsense is still getting to the body of Christ! :(

Deb aka snorky

mrsnacks

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 04:56:21 AM »

Just think. My first Bible class after I accepted the Lord was studying under Hal Lindsey. Scared me to death thinking the Great Trib was about to happen.

But there is a lot of truth to this New World Order.  But you are right that we are not to be so concerned with the world's events and what is happening around us and to us. God is in control. But the disciples were very concerned during their time and Jesus answered and comforted them didn't He ?

andrevan

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 08:16:04 AM »

Hi mrsnacks

I'm not sure if your Preterist view is this same as this person's below, but I found Ray's reply rather interesting, which you may want to consider:

Quote:
Hi, thanks for having the guts to put this site out there, I can see you're  thoughts have made many people angry .But a few out there have been thinking the same things.
    Just a comment about your recent article on the world trade towers .Being a preterist, I believe that all old testiment scripture was fulfiled with the comming of Christ to 70AD
    I really don't see the need for reading current events into scripture at all .I was a dispensationalist for a long time and God showed me how messed up that was . But as far as "The age to come" aren't there really only two ages? The mosaic and the messianic? isn't the age of the messiah never to end? When paul writes "We are in the last days" Who was he talking to way back then,Us? Didn't the mosaic age end with the distruction of the temple and all it's liniage records in 70 AD? Will there be greater disasters ? Probably. Al Gore's movie made a very convincing case that we could be seeing disasterous storms never before seen as a result of our own stupidity. Could the world end ? One asteroid is all it takes and there's millions of 'em out there.
    does it have anything to do with biblical prophesy? For the moment ,I Doubt it.

Dear Eric:
    Are you sure you are living on the same earth as I am, Eric?  You state, "Being a preterist, I believe that all old testiment scripture was fulfiled with the comming of Christ to 70AD."

"ALL the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: AND all the kindredsof the nations SHALL WORSHIP BEFORE THEE"  (Psalm 22:27). This happened in 70 AD?  I thought that some Mulsims recently flew some planes into the World Trade Center?  An act of "worship" toward the God of Israel?

"Yea ALL KINGS shall fall down before Him: ALL NATIONS shall serve Him" (Psalm 72:11).  Is that what Titus did in 70 AD?  Fall down and worship the God of Israel?

"ALL NATIONS whom Thou has made shall come and WORSHIP befoe Thee, O Lord, and shall GLORIFY THY NAME" (Psalm 86:9).  Is that why they Hung Saddam Hussein yesterday? For "glorifying the name of the Lord?"

All these nations and kings have done all these things prophecied by 70 AD?  And I'm still in the book of Psalms--there are hundreds more.

God be with you,
    Ray

Unquote

If the mark is literal and physical as Christendom declares, where and who is this physical beast that is making or assisting people to receive this mark at this time? For a microchip to be The Mark, we clearly need a Beast that literally sits in the physical temple do we not?

I agree with Ray's teaching, I've seen the beast and it is me, just need to figure out what exactly the spiritual mark could be... any ideas anyone?

God bless.
Andrevan.

Kat

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 11:40:14 AM »

Hi mrsnacks,

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2807.0.html ------------

Dear Paula:

Think for just a moment.  Who would receive this "mark." Why EVERYONE.  So therefore, EVERYONE could "buy and sell," couldn't they? This is all RELIGIOUS NONSENSE, Paula. It is the Church that is filling people's heads with this nonsense. The mark is not a literal mark, or tatoo, or imbedded computer chip. Besides, why would we need one on our hand AND ON OUR FOREHEAD?  This is all symbolism. Read my "Lake of Fire" series for explanations of many of these symbols.

God be with you,

Ray
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the scripture I think most think of when referring to this mark of the beast.

Rev 14:9  And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand,

But actually the elect will receive something on their forehead also.

Rev 14:1  Then I looked, and behold, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.

What I beleive this is talking about is what is inside the forehead, our mind.  A person is carnal minded and of the world or have the mind of Christ.

This is an excerpt from Ray article 'WHERE IS THE CHURCH THAT JESUS BUILT?' in the Lake of Fire series.

http://bible-truths.com/lake8.html ----------------------------------------

We abide and dwell in Christ and Christ abides and dwells and lives HIS LIFE in us, so that we will "go no more out," till at the consummations of all the ages, "God may be ALL in All" (I Cor. 15:28).

"And I will write upon him the NAME OF MY GOD, and the NAME OF THE CITY of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God: and I will write upon him MY NEW NAME."

That’s CHRIST! These are honors and rewards bestowed upon us by Christ. The 144,000 (12 x 12, complete foundational kingdom of God’s government for the new world) are given the Father’s name in their foreheads (Rev. 14:1 & 22:4). Not a tattoo on the forehead skin, but inside their foreheads, in their hearts and minds.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phi 2:5  "For let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,"

Hope this helps.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

hebrewroots98

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 02:30:41 PM »

Pperfect y'all.  Thanks for this, I neede to be refreshed here.

YellowStone

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 03:24:09 PM »

Well, it seems I need to clarify my stance taken earlier. :)

The Church will see it as a Mark, because they have not begiven the eyes and ears to understand the truth.

Hence my comment on, do not be concerned. It does not affect us.

I apologize if my post was taken wrongly. :)

Love to all,
Darren

Kat

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 03:46:03 PM »

Hi Darren,

I'm with you, there is nothing to be concerned about  :)

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

gmik

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2007, 04:38:46 PM »

Could those scriptures in Psalms that Ray told Eric about, be talking about the GWT when all tribes, tongues, nations, kings, etc kneel and praise the Lord???  Why would that be literal?

Kat

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2007, 06:45:54 PM »

Hi Gena,

I think what Ray was saying, is that Eric was a Preterist and he believed all scripture had already been fulfiled.  Ray started reading a few scripture in Psalms that had not yet been fulfiled and there are many more that have not yet been fulfiled, in the rest of the Bible.
And yes that would be the time of the Great White Throne Judgment, because that is when everyone will be purged and cleansed and then will bow before God. 

Rom 14:11  For it is written, "As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God."

This will happen literally, whether all will actually bow I don't know.  It's like saying, get on your knees and pray, you don't have to actually get down on your knees.

I hope this helps  :)

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

DWIGHT

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2007, 07:19:22 PM »

Also Kat,

I believe that Ray said somewhere that if A.D. 70 was the fulfillment of the New Coveanant, why did God inspire John to write the book of Revelations at around 90 A.D.  It couldn't be a revelation that had already happened.

Dwight

jennie

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2007, 09:51:47 PM »

Stupid question probably but are ya'll talking about the Church as being a particular religion, a building or the church that is us as bodies of believers?

YellowStone

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2007, 10:51:41 PM »

Not so stupid sister Jennie :)

I refer to the "church" as the collective masses still held the clutches of Babylon. :)

The following Scripture may help a little as explains how Babylon (christendom) will fall and how we the people are commanded to "Get out of Her!"

Rev 18:2 
  • And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
  • [/color]

Rev 18:3
  • For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
  • [/color]

Rev 18:4 
  • And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
  • [/color]

I hope this helps :)

Your brother in Chriist,
Darren

Falconn003

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2007, 05:46:54 AM »

I perfer my CHIPs baked , not fried.

;D   ;D   ;D

Rodger

iris

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2007, 11:24:27 AM »

Cute Rodger!!!

;D  :D  ;D  :D  ;D

Iris

mrsnacks

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2007, 02:29:03 AM »

Also Kat,

I believe that Ray said somewhere that if A.D. 70 was the fulfillment of the New Coveanant, why did God inspire John to write the book of Revelations at around 90 A.D.  It couldn't be a revelation that had already happened.

Dwight
------------------------

I don't believe that John wrote in 90 A.D. It was written before 70 A.D.

mrsnacks

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2007, 02:40:26 AM »

I hold to the orthodox preterist view in eschatology. I don't believe as the full preterists believe.

The  extent of my eschatologiocal view is this.  I look at Matthew 24 in referring to the Great Trib as a past event. Not as Hal Lindsey sees it as something yet to happen.I studied under Lindsey. Jesus said " This generation shall not pass away till all these things be fulfilled. " He was answering the disciple's questions and was referring to that present generation. The destruction of the temple and the judgement upon Israel in 70 A.D. Does it really makes sense that Jesus would talk about something that would occur 2000 years later when the disciples were concerned about that present situation ? There were great famines and wars and earthquakes etc leading up to the terrible events of 70 A.D.

And the result of my present belief is that I am not running off and buying the next prophecy book. I am not concerned about the rapture and escaping life here. It doesn't mean we will not face or are facing tribulations and trials. It just means that the Great trib that Jesus talked about is a past event. Hope this helps.

josh

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2007, 03:53:56 AM »

I don't think it matters what view any of us "hold to"... what say the scriptures?

Jesus Christ is the "Word of God."

Revelations 19:10-13
And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said to me, See, do not do it! I am your fellow servant, and of your brothers who have the testimony of Jesus.
Worship God, for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. And I saw Heaven opened. And behold, a white horse!
And He sitting on him was called Faithful and True. And in righteousness He judges and makes war. And His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head many crowns.
And He had a name written, one that no one knew except Himself. And He had been clothed in a garment dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God

Jesus (The Word of God) is "who is and who was and who is to come" or "is, was and will be."

Revelations 1:8 
I am the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, says the Lord, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.

Revelations 16:5 
And I heard the angel of the waters say, Righteous is the Lord, who is, and was, and who will be, because You have judged these things,

The scriptures are not exclusively in the past, nor are they exclusively in the future... both views fall short.

They have been, they are and they will be.

God's Peace.
Josh
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 04:04:10 AM by In Medias Res »
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.