bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: To those who observe  (Read 5135 times)

DWIGHT

To those who observe
« on: March 08, 2007, 02:17:20 AM »

Hi Everyone,

In listening to the March 4th, audio, I was impressed when Dennis and Ray were telling us of how many people come to this website on a daily basis.  Ray said that there are eight-hundred million websites in the world, and of course, most of them never get any visitors at all.  But BT, from just Google alone, has paid for one-million new visitors; a real milestone.  And that now, we receive two-thousand new visitors everyday.  It's amazing how many people the Lord is bringing here to have a look.  I remember when I first came across this website in March of 2006, I, like most of the brothers and sisters here, couldn't believe what I was reading and how God would give me one revelation after the next.  But it wasn't until I joined this forum and started to fellowship with everyone here, that God really gave me the fullness of His blessing.

I can't tell all of you enough how much you mean to me, and I know that it goes both ways. That's why I want to encourage those of you that have been reading and watching us for a while to just jump in with us.  We will wecome you with open arms and no one will embarrass you or look down on you.  For those of you that hunger and are thirsty for righteousness, this is the place for you.  God bless all of you in your journey to our Lord's kingdom.

In His grace and mercy,

Dwight

andrevan

Re: To those who observe
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 08:33:52 AM »

Amen Dwight!

Those are interesting and encouraging statistics that Dennis and Ray mentioned. God's Scriptures and Ray's teachings are now my only spiritual foods, and how good it tastes after eating Christendom's junk food for years.
The forum is a great place to grow with one another, even though some of us are more the silent type.;D

The peace of God be with you.

Andrevan.

iris

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 02:23:53 PM »

Amen Dwight!

Those are interesting and encouraging statistics that Dennis and Ray mentioned. God's Scriptures and Ray's teachings are now my only spiritual foods, and how good it tastes after eating Christendom's junk food for years.
The forum is a great place to grow with one another, even though some of us are more the silent type.;D

The peace of God be with you.

Andrevan.

Yes, and its a great place to come if your feeling down or have had a bad day.
It really lifts me up.

Iris

YellowStone

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 03:20:43 PM »

I will glady second that Dwight!   :)

And Andrevan, I will endorse your statement, by adding your list of spiritual foods. :)

As well as the Scriptures and Ray's writings, I will add that I have learned ever so much from this forum from my spiritual brothers and sisters. I am amazed of how each of you have something to add that really makes a difference.

Dwight, I think you commented on the same yesterday.

God is working for the good of us in the whole Bible-Truths site. :)

Praise be to Him.

Love,
Darren

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 05:07:14 PM »

To All,

I am so glad that BT is out there and it is readibly availabe.  I too am thankful for the forum.  It is a great lift to any dark mood and totally freeing.

Thanks for everyone who makes this possible.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.