bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayers needed  (Read 7707 times)

DWIGHT

Prayers needed
« on: March 09, 2007, 06:44:54 PM »

Hi everyone,

This is a very sad day for me so I need for all of you to stand with me before the Lord.  I have three daughters, ages 36,39 and 41.  My oldest has MS and Glaucoma, and has four children; my second daughter was just diagnosed with cervical cancer, which I just found out about today (also four children) and also, I found out today that my youngest daughter (three children) who had back surgery last year where they implanted titanium discs, have slipped out and now she needs fusion surgery.  To top all of this, my wife has to have both of her breasts removed immediately.  This is almost impossible to bear by myself, so I need all of you to pray for the Lord's will for us.  This all has happened within the last few days.  I trust in the Lord and I know that His will is working in me to do of His good pleasure....it's just that it's hard going through it.  I just thank Him that I have all of you to share my burdens with.

Your brother,

Dwight   

rj

Re: Prayers needed
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 06:49:19 PM »

Dwight:
You and your family will be in my prayers..

rj

hillsbororiver

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 07:20:34 PM »

Dear Brother Dwight,

I have never had to deal with so many heart wrenching events simultaniously, you are having a Job experience for sure.

You and your family will be in my prayers as this trial works itself through, take each hour and day one step at a time and do not despair, this is the time your faith from above will shine bright for all of your family.

His Peace and Comfort to you and yours,

Joe

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 07:32:39 PM »

Dwight,

May God give you strength, He never sends us trials He doesnt know we can deal with.

You and your family are in our prayers.

Sandie

Walk in the Spirit

PKnowler

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 08:19:55 PM »

Oh Dwight,

I am so sorry to hear about the trials in your family! I pray that God strengthen and comfort you and your family during this difficult time. I also pray for healing for those that are sick according to God's Will.

1 Peter 5:7
    Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
Isa 26:3
    You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.

Peace to you Brother a mist of the storms that rage. Keep your focus on HIM!

rk12201960

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 09:16:04 PM »

I'm so sorry to hear about your family Dwight.
I will also pray for you and your family.
My heart goes out to you.
Your brother in Christ.
Randy

iris

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 10:11:51 PM »

Dwight,

I am so sorry to hear about your family.
May God give you the strength to with
stand these trials.

I will be praying for you and your loved ones.

Iris

gmik

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 10:58:23 PM »

Oh, dear brother Dwight.Will keep your 3 daughters & wife in my thoughts & prayers.  To come all at once is amazing.  We know there is "work going on behind the scenes" so to speak. Gods will is never a mistake. I pray your family draw close to Him and trust Him thru all this.  Keep us informed.  We love you!!

Robin

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 03:59:21 AM »

I will be praying for all of you Dwight.
I've been through a lot of things, but watching my family suffer is by far the hardest.
I know this isn't easy for you and it's easy to fall into depression so take care of yourself too.

Many hugs and prayers,
MG

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 04:30:53 AM »

Dearest Dwight

Matt 27 : 32 As they were marching forth, they came upon a man of Cyrene named Simon; this man they FORCED  to carry the cross of Jesus.

Luke 23 : 26 And as they led Him away, they SEIZED on Simon of Cyrene, who was coming in from the country, and laid on him the cross and made him carry it BEHIND Jesus.

We know that scripture is not of its own interpretation. We know that sometimes we feel we are carrying the cross of Christ. We are told to carry our own cross but sometimes some of us are called out to be lead of Christ as we take and share in His cross. Not many have this expereince.  

Dwight, I see that you are one of these dear brothers of ours who is being made to carry for a time, the heavy burden of the cross. Jesus rebuked the Daughters of Jerusalem who bewailed and lamented, and Jesus told them to wail for themselves.   I want to say without wailing or lamenting that I think you are one who is called out and one very special day Jesus is going to show you what all this suffering in your life means. I believe you are going to stand in awe at what this passage of circumstances means in the bigger picture of your life latter on.  :) Also,  Simon was called, chosen and then forced, made, compelled to share the burden and cross of Christ.

Psalms 56 : 8 You number and record my wanderings: put my tears into Your bottle – are they not in Your book?

I can see you are in the book of life Dwight because you show the temperance of the Lamb of God under great trial and persecution. Be encouraged in this time brother. Your pain is not nothing...............neither is it in vain! Be of good courage Dwight HE your Lord is leading ahead of you. HE is and He has overcome the world and is coming again.

Peace and love to you. You are in my heart.

May His Peace, His Mercy, His Grace and Favor be to you and your family in this your time of need.

Arcturus :)

« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 04:41:23 AM by Arcturus »

okjohnson

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2007, 11:28:31 AM »

Sorry that you have such a burden to bear Dwight.
I will pray for you and your family.

Orlando

LittleBear

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2007, 01:44:26 PM »

Dear Dwight,

I am so sorry for all the trials you are going through right now. It is so difficult when all these things happen at once. I will be praying for you and your family and ask that God will give you strength to help you through these trials.

Ursula

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2007, 08:30:24 PM »

Dear Dwight,

I pray that the Lord will grant you the peace which surpasses all understanding (Phil. 4:7) during this time of tribulation for you and your family. 

May His mercy and grace be with you.

Rene'

skydreamers

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2007, 09:36:54 PM »

Gosh Dwight, I barely know what to say...thankfully so many wiser have already posted for you great words of comfort.  I will of course pray for you and your family, that God grants you strength to endure and understanding to see the wisdom of His ways.  I can imagine it is just as hard on you, if not harder, at times, to watch your loved ones suffer, than to be sick yourself.  Especially when you can't physically do anything to change it.  May these trials pass quickly (as the Lord wills).

Psalms 30:5 nrs
5  Weeping may linger for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

God Bless,

Diana

Kat

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2007, 12:19:39 AM »

Hi Dwight,

You have a heavy burden to bare. 
I will pray for you and your family to have strength and courage. 

Mat 11:28  Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

DWIGHT

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2007, 04:35:41 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank all of you for your kind words of encouragement and prayers.  I just got word that my daughter that has cancer is going to be all right.  The cancer is non-invasive and contained, so it is non-life threatening, she is to see an oncologist next week for options for her treatment.  We are waiting for surgerey appointments for my other daughter and my wife. 

Again, thank you all for your love and support.

Your brother,

Dwight

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2007, 05:04:25 PM »

Dwight

That is SUCH welcome news it has put a beam of light into my soul! I am so happy for you and your family.

Also, regarding your wife. I was speaking to a woman some time ago who had to have one breast removed. She was explaining to me how sorry she was that she did not have both removed due to the considerable discomfort caused by the artificial breast that was very difficult to adjust due to the difference in weight and displacements that kept occuring. I know this is not wonderful news but at least your wife will be spared continued agrivations that perhaps are not forseeable now as you still have to endure this  difficult experience. I feel for her and will be thinking of her with love and peace.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2007, 07:12:06 PM »

Dear Brother!

I feel for you right now! (if you are interested in an alternative therapy that will take care of your daughters' problem, then PM  me and I will inform you about it.)  I will be praying for HIS strength in YOU to endure and to be a strength for them in their time of need.  Just keep a copy of this thread in your shirtpocket for the times when you start feeling lonely and helpless and when the enemy lies to you to get you discouraged.  God must really think highly of your abilities to get through this or HE would not have given this for YOU to bear;  just see yourself as HE sees YOU and that will give you strength too.

Keep us informed! 
We love you brother!!!

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2007, 05:21:58 AM »

Dwight,

Thanks for the update. Keep us informed.  I am still praying.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

hillsbororiver

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2007, 08:25:05 AM »

Dwight,

Thanks for the update, you and your family are in our prayers Brother,

Joe
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 23 queries.