bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best study tools  (Read 4006 times)

fe32k

Best study tools
« on: March 12, 2007, 08:33:58 PM »

Hey everyone,
     Hope all is well with all of you. I was on amazon shopping for some Bible's, Dictionaries, and lexicons, but then I thought it might be better to get on here and ask everyone here what they recommend before I throw my money on worthless books. If any one can give me a list of good and proven bible study tools, I would greatly appreciate it. Anywhere I can download them is even better. I already have E-sword with all of it's Bible versions and dictionaries. I would like to have a good English-greek and English-Hebrew lexicon. I found "A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature" but it is way too expensive and out my budget. Any help is welcomed. Thanks.  8)

Roy

gmik

Re: Best study tools
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 11:44:35 PM »

I think I recently read some things on a thread.  Did you do a search??  PM Kat and she can help you.  I forgot how to do it.  Control key & F I think.

I have e sword and a concordant bible & interlinear.  Thats all I have.

Kat

Re: Best study tools
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 11:56:03 PM »

Hi fe32k,

Here is what Ray recommends in an email  :)

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3558.0.html -----------

I use a Nelson #1755 King James Bible for study and teaching.
I also recommend: The Concordant Literal Translation, Rotherham's Emphasized Bible,
and The Emphatic Diaglott.
Get e-Sword for you computer, and/or Strong's Expanded Exhaustive Concordance,
and Wigram's The Englishman's Hebrew and Greek Concordances.
And maybe a good Bible Dictionary. (I don't know of a good one, so just buy one).
That's all you need.
God be with you,
Ray
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 20 queries.