bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is anyone else having problems hearing some of Rays videos on here  (Read 3775 times)

debbysnotary

hello I was wondering if its just my computor or the tape's . I was listening to adam n eves in the garden tape and the conference one and Rays voice kept going low and couldnt hear what he was saying, Just seemed like when he moved back in his chair it faded and i couldnt hear what he said. It was no biggy I was learing to lip read LOL. I love on google watching his videos seeing him live before me, he is NOT how i had him pictured at all LOL. Isnt it funny how we put faces with names and posts then we hear voices of the person and it is weird lol... anyhow I thank my God for giving us Ray to teach us the real truth!!

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Is anyone else having problems hearing some of Rays videos on here
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 02:32:24 AM »

I have to download the video. The part two on Repentance took the whole day! When it was finished buffering it deleated! I had listened to it as it was progressing though but the end part I missed :-\

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 17 queries.