bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: ANNUAL NASHVILLE BIBLE CONFERENCE May 19-20  (Read 33598 times)

hebrewroots98

Re: ANNUAL NASHVILLE BIBLE CONFERENCE May 19-20
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2007, 12:03:47 PM »

Bobby, I've been through Henderson and it is beautiful there.  My DH and I had looked into buying land in that area, infact it was land on the actual HIGHEST point in that county!  The realator took us up there and when we got to the very top of the hill, we could see all around and it was beautiful and green and tall grass fields up there.  We saw several dens of deer lying around as well.  Of course, absolutely beautiful and serene. 

You are blessed to be so close to the confrence!

We are still praying the Lords' will n this one. :D :D

take caree!

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2007, 01:51:31 PM »

It is WONDERFUL to feel everyone's excitement! I am with you all in spirit!

May be one day I too will be there to share all the affection and fellowship in person. I think I will cry with joy to meet you all!

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2007, 04:56:19 PM »

It is wonderful tosee the excitement.  That was sweet Arcturus about crying in joy upon your first meeting with everyone. :'( :D :D I agree!!

mrsnacks

« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2007, 12:53:33 AM »

Hi : I was thinking of attending. I may get time off. I am in Vegas but I have miles I can use so the only cost will be food and hotel. But if I can't attend will audio be available of the conference ? Plus I wouldn't know anyone there - so it would fell a little weird. Will there be time to have questions answered and fellowship with others etc.

Kat

« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2007, 01:18:05 AM »

Hi mrsnack,

By all means if you are able, you should attended.
I would say most people that will attend have never met.  Knowing each other as believers gives you a certain degree of familiarity.  There is this spiritual connection that is hard to describe, and will give you a spiritual boost for a long time. 
Hearing Ray in person also gives you better insight into who he is, and why he teaches as he does.  He is a very friendly person and easy to talk to.
There is a great deal of fellowship between Ray's talks, and usually they set a restaurant to met at for meals. 
It really was not awkward or weird when I attented in Mobile, and I'm not real outgoing.  So do attend  :)

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

mrsnacks

« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2007, 01:50:29 AM »

Thanks for the info. I am not that outgoing as well even though I am in the music business ( entertainment industry )  you would expect me to be outgoing. I am reserved person in public. What is the cost of attending the conference ?

Kat

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2007, 09:56:22 AM »

Hi mrsnacks,

Here is a link to info on the BT site.

http://bible-truths.com/meeting.htm

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2007, 01:16:58 PM »

Thanks for the info. I am not that outgoing as well even though I am in the music business ( entertainment industry )  you would expect me to be outgoing. I am reserved person in public. What is the cost of attending the conference ?

No cost and very informal.

Dennis

mrsnacks

« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2007, 04:22:20 PM »

No cost ? Interesting. Every conference I have attended in the past - they charged for it.

eggi

« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2007, 06:01:51 PM »

Dear all,

I'm excited about this conference, on behalf of those who will be there together.
I'll probably not make it there, Norway is too far away, but who knows?

I can't wait to hear the audios, and reading about the responses from those who will attend.
The photos from the last get-together was a nice touch...

It's nice to know that there is such a thing as "being with you in the spirit":

For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ. (Col 2:5 KJV)

;)

God bless you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Patrick

« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2007, 07:39:22 PM »

No cost ? Interesting. Every conference I have attended in the past - they charged for it.

purpose for bible-truths.com; the first link on Ray's site.

This site is a ministry of love. We charge for nothing; we have nothing to sell; we ask for nothing.  All we at bibletruths have full-time jobs to support both our families and this site. The site requires thousands of man hours and thousands of dollars annually to operate.  It is FREE to all. And our goal is to teach the Truths of God as He has given us understanding.
There is, however, a two-fold commission in teaching the Gospel of Christ:

"...that he [the elders] may be able to [1] entreat with sound teaching as well as to [2] expose those who contradict" (Titus 1:9, Concordant NT).

Unfortunately, many are offended that we would "expose those who contradict" God's Word.  They accuse us of being unloving, unkind, or bad-mouthing God's anointed. Untrue. Nowhere do we attack the person or character of those who oppose God's Word. So please don't confuse our mission of "exposing" as an "attack" on the character of a person who contradicts God's Word.

May God richly bless all those who have a real love of the Truth!

L. Ray Smith

mrsnacks, I did not know anyone either when I attended my first conference; this one will be my 3rd. I had conversed with many on the forum, but never met face to face. I was very nervous at first, but everyone welcomed me with open arms as if we had known each other for years.

Come on out and represent the West side with myself (AZ) and Joe (OR) (not sure if he's coming, but he has not missed the last 2).

hillsbororiver

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2007, 09:43:31 PM »

Patrick,

You are so right, the fellowship is unforgettable, such a peaceful yet exilerating experience we have shared at the last 2 Conferences.

Ray gives an incredible seminar with much meat to digest as well as providing great humor and a generous spirit, the hardest part of the whole time is when we say our goodbyes on Sunday afternoon, I always leave with my spiritual batteries recharged.

The other Joe (Florida)  ;)

Patrick

« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2007, 03:51:43 AM »

Patrick,

You are so right, the fellowship is unforgettable, such a peaceful yet exilerating experience we have shared at the last 2 Conferences.

Ray gives an incredible seminar with much meat to digest as well as providing great humor and a generous spirit, the hardest part of the whole time is when we say our goodbyes on Sunday afternoon, I always leave with my spiritual batteries recharged.

The other Joe (Florida)  ;)

I forgot his last name :-[ so that's why I included the (OR).
He has beat me out of the "Traveled the Farthest" Award for 2 yrs. :D

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2007, 04:42:43 PM »

AMEN to that Eirik! 8)

Patrick

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2007, 11:32:07 PM »

countdown; T minus 7 days and counting. I'm ready to get out of the dry heat and enjoy some different weather for a few days.
We had a 30+ degree Delta T (morning low to evening high differential) yesterday.

I'm very excited about the subject/topic (whatever the correct word is).

ticktock, ticktock

hebrewroots98

« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2007, 02:35:15 AM »

Hey Patrick,
I like your attitude! ;D

I would like to go and hear Ray, meet all of you brethren and have some fun with everyone; then have an extended stay to celebrate our 17 Anniversary early in exactly the area where we got married, and to reminisce and to show our little guy of where we used to live and the beauty of that area, as well as to visit Ft.Campbell, Ky where his 'mama wore combat boots...' ;)  But,...we are still waiting for the attorney to come through for us so it doesn't look like we are going to make it this year! :( :(

Hopefully next time... :)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2007, 09:44:28 AM »

I once had the opportunity of flying to New Orleans to attend what was then known as the James Blanchard conference. Oliver North and Henry Kissinger were among the many erudite and worldly guest speakers. NOW if I compair what I am missing by CONTRAST with the Bible Study Conference that Ray is having, I feel that I would have GLADLY missed the James Blanchard Conference that drew over two thousand heads of industry and State, for the TRUTH that sets FREE.

Enjoy the privilege, joy and election to attend such a special time and place of holy banqueting! I will be thinking of you with happiness for the blessing to those who can attend.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

hillsbororiver

« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2007, 11:09:46 AM »

countdown; T minus 7 days and counting. I'm ready to get out of the dry heat and enjoy some different weather for a few days.
We had a 30+ degree Delta T (morning low to evening high differential) yesterday.

I'm very excited about the subject/topic (whatever the correct word is).

ticktock, ticktock

;D  I hear you buddy!

The clock is ticking and Conference weekend is almost upon us, can't wait to see everyone!

We will be staying in Nashville until Tuesday, exploring the sights and getting a taste of the hospitality that so many of my friends say is in the heart of this town, this is my first time in Nashville other than a stopover at the airport a few years back.

Joe 

hebrewroots98

« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2007, 12:48:45 PM »

...I THINKI I AM IN NEED OF REPENTING (FOR BEING JEALOUS FOR NOT GETTING TO GO)   ;)  :(

JOE, You could do any of the following...
-take a fairy ride down the Mighty Mississippi River.
-See Elvis' Mansion/Estate.
-Grand Ole' Opry (I never could bring myself to do this when I lived there! ;))
-Lots of music Studios and related History.
-Lots of Music Museums.
-(45 mins. North is the Ft. Campbell, Kentucky's' 101st AIRBORNE/AIR ASSAULT (the Screaming Eagles...2ND most readily deployable Army Base in the USA)  They have an indoor and outdoor Museum, in case your into that stuff.
Land Between The Lakes ("LBL"), a huge Lake that The Kentucky River ("Cumberland") and The Tennessee Rivers combine...you must drive across a LONG BRIDGE (I would say about a mile long bridge.)  they have a wonderful boat Marina, boating, canoeing, hiking, biking, fishing, picnicking, swimming, etc ....  talk about beautiful and tall pine and other trees; and a place away from the big city life.

Anyway...Just a few of my favorite places to go...
Let me know if you do any of these.  :o
Enjoy yourselves.....

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
Important Note:
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2007, 12:36:15 AM »

Important Note:

The Club House Inn is booked, but there are rooms next door at the Ramada in with queen or king beds starting at $59.00.

RAMADA INN 2425 Atrium Way
Nashville, TN  37214

Phone: (615) 883-5201

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 24 queries.