bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: beware the love in  (Read 4661 times)

ertsky

beware the love in
« on: April 10, 2006, 08:50:42 PM »

beware a definition of love that does not include

faithfulness to the doctrine of Christ

beware a definition of grace that does not include

chastening

beware a spirit that says "no seperation"

Mat 10:34  Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Mat 10:35  For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Mat 10:36  And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

PLEASE !!

1Jo 4:1  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Mat 5:29  And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
Mat 5:30  And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

be careful out there

Mat 10:16  Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

f

ertsky

beware the love in
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 09:09:02 PM »

2Pe 2:13  And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;
2Pe 2:14  Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

full of adultery

adulterating God's word with false precepts

gotta watch out

f

Chris R

Re: beware the love in
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 08:09:02 AM »

Quote from: ertsky

chastening

f

Hello f

What is this love that does not include Christ? From who do we receive this "faith"?  Doesnt Grace Teach us? And what spirit seperates us?

Sorry i'm just not understanding your post.

Chris R

rocky

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 11:37:14 AM »

Quote from: ertsky

chastening

Mat 10:34  Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Mat 10:35  For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Mat 10:36  And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

PLEASE !!

1Jo 4:1  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Mat 5:29  And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
Mat 5:30  And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

be careful out there

Mat 10:16  Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

f

Wolves and sheep, at battle constantly within.  Spiritual babylon.  Law/grace, life/death, light/darkness, night/day, sleep/awake, bound/free, .....

eutychus

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 11:40:01 AM »

[Wolves and sheep, at battle constantly within.  Spiritual babylon.  Law/grace, life/death, light/darkness, night/day, sleep/awake, bound/free, .....[/quote]

YES,
 i am more concerned about what comes from within than without.

love
euty

Deedle

beware the love in
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 02:33:53 PM »

I hear ya Frank!

Peace,
Deedle  :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.