bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Synagogue of Satan  (Read 5674 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Synagogue of Satan
« on: March 15, 2007, 09:51:44 AM »

Hi

I will try and keep this brief.

I became a Christian 18 years ago. Being a divorced,poor, single parent addicted to drugs and suicidal with a broken heart.

I went to church!!! no Christian parents no Christian friends I just went coz I felt called

I knew in an instant that the Bible was true, that God was real that Jesus died for me. I had never read the Bible but just 'knew' what it said and could say straight away if something was in it or not.I was desperate, lonely outcast and unaccepted in society. I was so glad to have found Jesus in my heart. I knew he had come after me knew he loved me. I knew I had been born again inside. I felt it

I was so happy to now belong to a church where me and my child would be loved accepted, cherished, welcomed and included. It was such a relief as my old life had been hell.

I immediately had a felt called to the poor. My poor friends, the homeless, the misfits, the outcasts, the socially un-acceptable. I was so pleased to be in church as others would share my vision. The Bible so clearly and so often states Jesus heart for the poor [ and how it's imperative if we are his to care for them. I didn't have to be told. It was in my heart.

Very shortly after this began what has been an year cycle of abuse and neglect by the church toward me.Leaders took no notice of me when I asked (nicely) why there was nothing being done to reach out to the poor. I was labelled rebellious coz I felt uncomfortable at home groups. I was told which group to go to. Leaders refused to let me start a group specifically to reach out to the poor. I was told poor meant spiritually poor not materially or financially. I was accused of being obsessed with outreach to the lost and advised to 'get more involved' with Christians. but when I did they did'nt include me in their lives at all.None of the poor people I've taken to church over an 18 year period stayed. The rich run the churches, their way and if any of the poor try to speak or say they don't feel comfortable they are accused of being trouble makers and gossips if they tell anyone.

At the moment my friend who really has  been found by Christ is fighting alcoholism. No one in a church of 200 has bothered to walk with him or share his burden. He's dying and they don't care.

The Christians all have 'plans' for their lives, their time and theres no space for my friend. me or any of the poor who live on the estate next to the church. The church  I am in at the moment is dwindling in number and the Pastor wonders why. I've been so beaten and abused by leaders (all male) that I don't have the guts to tell him why.My crime seems to be that i love Jesus with all my heart - my neighbour as myself and the poor with all my being too. I thought i would be welcomed with open arms in church but the opposite has been the case!!

If they destroy me what will happen to my kids?

I hope you read this and if you can I would love an answer.

I read your article on the Synagogue of Satan and was literally jumping out my chair at the end. I hoped you would come to the conclusion you did as it's one I'm coming to at the moment.
        Regards
        Julie

Dear Julie:
        I don't really know what I can say. Yours is not the first email that I have received like this. You pretty much answered your own question.  You will not change the Synagogue of Satan.  You will not teach the Synagogue of Satan. You will not convert the Synagogue of Satan.  We are to "COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE" (Rev. 18:4), and James tells us to "Submit yourselves therefore to God. RESIST THE DEVIL, and he will flee from you" (James 4:7).  We cannot embrace the Synagogue of Satan and expect anything more than you have received. On the other hand, there would be dozens of Churches who would read your email and tell you to join with them, as they have TWO SOUP kitchens feeding the poor and hungry daily. You would then starve to death spiritually, but at least you would have hot soup every day.  So as I said, Julie, I don't know what to tell you.  I teach and counsel people as I am able. I have no soup kitchen, no orphanage in Haiti, no TV or Radio broadcasts, no social services program, and a zero budget for any such thing.  I do what I do, the best I can do, and that's about all I can do.  You are welcome with open arms to join our Forum and be a part of what we believe. Other than that, I am just one man who tries to write on difficult subjects and try to make them easy to understand, and I answer thousands of emails. That's about all I can offer along with my prayers for your welfare and spiritual growth.
        God be with you,
        Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.