bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4318 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: March 15, 2007, 09:52:09 AM »

Hello Pastor Smith,

I stumbled across yours site while searching on the internet for the Greek word for "kiss". Instead, I found food for my soul and I can only attribute it to God's holy spirit. Three months ago, I marked the fourth year anniversary since my diagnosis with bone cancer that the doctors say is incurable. I have lived longer than anyone thought I would. During that time, I have struggled to get to know God because I realized that, despite all of my church attendance in the past, I really did not know Him. It became plain that the denomination that I was raised in (Jehovah's Witnesses) was not in alignment with God's will. However, that was all I knew. So the struggle since then has been to try and find a church that does truely follow God's word.

Then this morning, I find your website and I read your poem "Theological Double-Talk" and it just makes so much sense to me. It made me want to explore your site even more and now I see that it contains the explanations for a lot of things that I have wondered. I feel so much better equipped at finding the church that God wants me to join because I can compare their teachings to what you have shared here and see whether what sounds like a good sermon is actually correct in God's eyes.

I know you are very busy with your ministry but I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't at least write and thank you for allowing God to use you in such an awesome way. Please keep up the good work. I know I'm not the only one who can't afford to waste time wondering about what God wants from them. It's better to KNOW and then spend what time we have left putting it all into practice as best as we can, isn't it?

Thank you so very much
    Mrs. Phillips

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 23 queries.