bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Exposing Christian Doctrine  (Read 10600 times)

snorky

Re: Exposing Christian Doctrine
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2007, 02:02:55 AM »

Someone said they get tongue tied...so do I (especially trying to explain the truth to my husband who still believes all sorts of heresies). So I do two things:  talk to folks who don't believe Christendom's dogma but claim to believe in Christ, AND write in a blog explaining the truth. I can write  whole lot better than use my tongue, which, as we all know, can get one into big trouble. And as we all know too, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink it...only God can. Still, anytime we speak the truth to anyone we are serving God, so I'm still all for it. Remember the Holy Spirit gives us the words to say (and write).--Deb aka snorky

PKnowler

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2007, 02:57:53 AM »

Jennie,

Thank you for the compliment. I sense such pain and turmoil in your post. I pray that God
gives you peace and that you not be so upset by peoples opinions. This can be a lonely walk and
it is good to have fellowship but sometimes we don't always agree. I'm sorry you are offended.
What do they say "eat the fish and spit out the bones".

I think as our eyes are opened to the truth in God's word we tend to become intolerant to false teaching
and criticize were we came from, but we were all blind at one time until God opened our eyes. So we cannot boast about
having our sight because it is the work of GOD in us and those that are blind are blind because God hasn't opened their eyes yet.
 It is humbling that God chose to reveal His truth to me. Thank You LORD!
And concerning hearkening to the heresies of Babylon, but by the grace of God go I.

Hey Gena,

Thank you for the compliment too. I think your post are always so inspiring. You really add a friendly warmth to this forum. Thanks for giving us an update on your friends correspondence. That's so cool that you didn't say anything and the last email you got was an apology! COOL! God is Good! I pray that God opens your friends eyes to the truth. Let us know if they start to see the light.

andrevan

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2007, 06:39:56 AM »

Hi All

This is an interesting discussion and a good check about my attitude towards the church. I did share some of the truths that Ray teaches with my closest friend some time back, initially we got into an animated discussion, I pulled back and left it for a while. I showed them my thoughts which I had written down, on the cruel doctrine of hell, well a week later my friend was excited to share their understanding that judgment/punishment just cannot be eternal and there is coming a restitution of all things! I was so happy but decided not to push it anymore, God was already doing things. They know I don't believe in hell fire or eternal punishment, so I've left the door open for them to discuss the topic again.

On the other hand, I witnessed first hand God's blinding of someone, a baptist pastor, it is quite an amazing thing to witness when you know it is God who is doing it.
I received a flyer/ad in my letterbox from his church that's in my area. After reading the heresy on the back of the pamphlet I felt compelled to correct him via email. The discussion went well, however, he would not and could not let go of the literal eternal burning in hell doctrine. Leaving Christendom is only for the few, and it was confirmed by that email with the pastor, he just could not see through the fog. Perhaps one day, God willing  :D.

I think what Craig said is important, we show them the truth and then let God do the rest, for He does the dragging  :). So I may give my friend a few more nuggets of truth at a gentle pace and then leave it to God.

Gena, you've done well with you emails, I don't have that kind of self control yet  ;D.

God's peace to you all.

Andrevan.

GODSown1

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2007, 10:24:29 PM »

Hi Bobby Proctor
                       Yep! I reckon U should just keep to how U r mate, its in GODS hands, GODS Will be Done!

muchLOVE!!! Pera

GODSown1

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2007, 10:27:12 PM »

Hi Paula
     to ryte, GOD is GOOD!!, well said
           muchLOVE!! Pera

GODSown1

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2007, 10:29:59 PM »

Hi all
      GOD is so!!! GOOD!!!!!!
                                      BLESSINGS! LOVE!! & PEACE!!! to uz alL!
 much much LOVE!!! Pera

gmik

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2007, 10:43:29 PM »

Pera, your excitement is catchy.  I love it.  God Bless You all the way down in New Zealand. :D

GODSown1

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2007, 11:17:25 PM »

lol! PRAISE the LORD! for it Gena & thanks! becoz sum people just Dont like it hahaha!
 BLESS U
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.