bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Question about freewill  (Read 14481 times)

DWIGHT

Re: A Question about freewill
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2007, 04:47:22 PM »

Welcome Disciple,

I'm so glad you decided to join us.  I know many of your questions will be answered in the weeks to come.  Just pray that the Lord will open your eyes because only he can.  All of us here can only see when He lets us see.  "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:" Matt. 7:7.

Happy birthday Rick....may this be your best yet!!! ;D ;D ;D

Your brother,

Dwight

gmik

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2007, 05:51:53 PM »

Welcome Disciple.  Read as much as yu can on Ray's site.  You will get lots of answers there. Here you will get answers as well. Hope to be hearing from you.

Bradigans

« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2007, 06:49:44 PM »

I do plan to read that again tonight, some things just seem to go past me.

Jackie Lee,

I believe some things (revelation) we have to get with the heart (spirit) THROUGH THE SPIRIT before we can get it with the head. John 16:13 - Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.Luke 11:13 - If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

With Ray, and the level he's on (and I earnestly believe in Christ) some things are just so deep. I was practically beating my head with some of the knowledge he shares. I just can't grasp hold of some of it right now. Proverbs 25:11 - A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver. We have to know what we can digest. 

Anyway, before I go any further, I would like to comment on something I just said. With what I said concerning (and I earnestly believe in Christ),Please, I don't mean that in a deragatory since or to put someone in skepticism and doubt.I'm just becoming aware that there's so much going on behind the scenes in the spiritual. I'm learning not to judge no one one way or another. Paul said in 1 Corinthians 4:3 - But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.I believe everything is in accordance with and to God's will.

Okay now with that said, I believe some things we won't understand unless we have the Spirit and when the Spirit is ready to reveal it. 1 Corinthians 2:10 - But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.God's Spirit speaks through THE WORD. His wisdom is revealed in time through the WORD. Proverbs 4:7 - Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

I hope i didn't go to far off on a tangent... 

IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford   

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2007, 07:35:12 PM »

AMEN  Bradford  AMEN

God Bless You

Sandie
Walk in the Spirit

Kat

« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2007, 08:07:38 PM »

Hi Bradford,

That was really well put.
You are so right, it is all by the Spirit.

I believe some things we won't understand unless we have the Spirit and when the Spirit is ready to reveal it.  1 Corinthians 2:10 - "But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God."  God's Spirit speaks through THE WORD. His wisdom is revealed in time through the WORD. Proverbs 4:7 - "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding."

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Jackie Lee

« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2007, 09:23:16 PM »

Just when I thought I would leave this board because of my ignorance.. I seem to have a hard time with some things.
Then especially Kat and Bradigans postings made this so simple Even a child could understand....Thank you
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.