bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 6309 times)

KlonoaDreamer

Hello everyone!
« on: March 18, 2007, 04:47:28 PM »

Hi,

this is my first post since I got my acceptance email, I have been a reader of rays for 2 years in june, don't know why I never joined the forum, I guess it just wasn't the right time in his plan or I would have already joined long ago.

I am sure like most of you here Ray's teachings were a revelation to your previous beliefs, they sure were to me.

If you want to hear my journey I am going to post in the "how did you get here" type thread.

Wonderful to be here and meet/fellowship with those of like mind.
Randall L. Pilch Jr. ( But I go by Randy)

P.S. Why KlonoaDreamer? because I am a big fan of Namco's Klonoa series of video games, yep I am that generation (I have used that nick for probably 6 yrs atleast). Atari, Nintendo, Super nintendo, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Nintendo Wii. Owned most, played on all, including Sega's genesis and DreamCast, Sony's Playstation 1 and 2 and nintendo's Gameboy Advance SP and Nintendo DS and DS Lite handhelds. The only thing my wife and I own/use currently is Nintendo's Wii and we each have our own DS Lite, I am not an XBOX fan!( yes...  I stood in line at a Target in Dec. of 06 overnight to get my Wii...and it is still almost impossible to find one... and the fun and entertainment we have had playing it was money well spent 100 times over!)

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 04:56:51 PM »

Welcome Randy!

It is encouraging that you were set aside to study and integrate the teachings through Ray for two years before coming into the Forum and now you are in the game! 8) ;D

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

iris

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 05:03:46 PM »

Hi Randy,

Welcome to the forum!
Glad you've joined us.

Iris

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 05:10:58 PM »

Randy,

Welcome to the forum.  Yeah another gamer.  I love playing games myself and play the heck out of my PS2 when not on the computer or in this forum.  Look forward to getting to know you through your posts and all.  May God bless you and yours.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

rk12201960

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 06:21:42 PM »

Welcome Randy.
Great to have you here.
 \
Blessing and wisdom.
Randy  ;D 8) ;D

rjsurfs

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2007, 08:10:52 PM »

Welcome Randy!

I lurked for a good year before joining the forum myself...  I'm glad I did (join) as I'm meeting a lot of nice folks.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 08:20:42 PM by Bobby Proctor »

gmik

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 09:10:58 PM »

Hey Randy welcome to the forum.  You have a lot you can share w/ us if you have been reading Ray for 2 years.  That is great!

DWIGHT

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2007, 10:25:38 PM »

Hi Randy II

I'm happy your'e aboard.  looking foward to fellowshipping with you.

Dwight

KlonoaDreamer

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 01:37:18 AM »

Hello,

Thank you all for such a warm welcome, It makes me feel very comfortable already, I have read everything there is to read on Ray's site, the whole thing, new articles seem so far between (makes me feel like I am starving sometimes, I want the concordant literal new and old testament), as you can guess I have already devoured half of the transcripts and thanks so much to those here who have done those for us (I would not be a good candidate for something like that, i am a 2 finger typer, never did bother to learn to do it right. Oh, I'm not saying I wouldn't if asked but It would take alot longer than some who have better typing skills.). the whole revealing of the 42 months, 1260 days, times, time and half a time etc. as christ's 3 and a half year ministry was big, A WOW! moment for me, I wanted to hold on to the Ervin Baxter variety of revelation understanding(endtime.com, atleast the don't think everyones just going to disappear in the so called "Rapture") but that was it for me I can finally let that go, I was still waiting on the 7 year tribulation, now i get it, like it says- had not that time been cut short none would be saved, duh, it's christ's death, which covered the sins so all could be saved...( now I see why I was kept from coming to the forums, cause that wasn't written yet!) I started with the newest transcripts and I am working my way backward. going to start Mobile 2006 now.

With love,
Randy

(if it confuses some having 2 Randys I will gladly go by Randall, no problem.)

PKnowler

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 01:57:35 AM »

Hi Randall,

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you finally decided to join us after 2 years of reading ray's writing.
It's all in God's time though. It is a blessing to have you here! I look forward to getting to know you better.

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2007, 12:30:32 PM »

Hi Randall,

I can feel your enthusiasm and appreciation for Bible-Truths.  Welcome to the Forum.  I look forward to reading about your spiritual journey as well as the opportunity to fellowship with you.

Rene'

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2007, 07:21:04 PM »

Sandie
Walk in the Spirit

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2007, 07:26:42 PM »

That is so beautiful Sandie    :)   :)  :)

gmik

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2007, 10:48:17 PM »

;D

Sandie is really getting the hang of the smilies!!

Last few days I have been too lazy to hunt for them.  But I love what they add to the posts, so you go girl!!

snorky

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2007, 02:22:10 AM »

Randall you are too cool--video games! Can't handle those (I'm a bit spastic, but I used to play SoulCaliber 2 for GameCube "tournaments" with my kids--used to be Maxi, Necrid, Mitsurugi and Yoshimitzu a lot, and I hated Link!) Anyway...  At 54, writing is my thing; novels, blogs, forums like this one (especially this one!). And Sandie that graphic is great!--Deb aka snorky

GODSown1

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2007, 11:39:54 PM »

hey hows it Randy,
                       Bless U dude muchLOVE!!, WoW!! Sandie U went all out! lol! d@s so kewl!!
                       muchLOVE!! Pera
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.