bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please pray for me  (Read 10067 times)

DWIGHT

Re: Please pray for me
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2007, 11:38:07 PM »

Susan,

Don't let Anne talk you out of going to the doctor.  Anne, a high fever for a long period of time can be very dangerous.  Now we are praying for you.....to go to the doctor. ;)

Your brother,

Dwight

hebrewroots98

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2007, 12:55:36 AM »

Gena and Dwight,
Thank you both for your prayers and concern.  I have already made arrangements to get her in tomorrow am if her temp is over 101 degrees! I tried the other day and each day to get her to let me take her, but she hates to go to the Drs'!  (Now, had her temp been CONSISTANTLY higher than 101 for 4 days, I wouldn't have given her a choice ;), we would have already been in to the Drs.'.)  We shall see as of the AM.

snorky

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2007, 01:50:36 AM »

Deb here. Anne and Susan you two are wonderful to look after each other! Glad you are going to a doctor...we ourselves are not particularly into doctors (but my hubby is a paramedic, so now he knows doctors aren't the taboo we used to think back when we only did herbal remedies...but then we had kids...) anyway, I used to work as a nurse aid many years ago and I can't tell you how many pateints we had who died after days of 104-105 type temps. If necessary, Anne, get to an emegency room...and whatever you do, keep that temp below 104. Sit in cold tub if you have to! High temps for too long tend to fry the brain...literally! Prayers, and take care!--snorky

hebrewroots98

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2007, 02:09:29 AM »

Hi Deb,
I have told her about the dangers of 104 temps and how they can fry the brain too and she has been told  by her doc to come in if it persists past 101 for more than two days.  I tried to take her in for the past several days, but she has chosen to ride this out till tomorrow am.  Thank you so much!!!  She is sleeping right now.

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2007, 07:56:58 AM »

To All,

Thanks for your concern.  I got some more medication last night and took some tylonal PM.  Not sure of what the fever is right now, but I will take it later on this morning.  I just wanted to get up and get the forum caught up, becuase I did not clear it out.  I called the doctor last night, and he reiterated what he told me.   I am glad we have Susan and her family here in Lubbock.  There's not much the doc can suggest besides bed rest and tylonal and such as that, and that is what I am doing.  I guess what the doc is trying to do is to ascertain whether this is an infection or not.  David called L&D at Covenant and told them what was going on, they were a little concerned about the temperature and said it could be serious, but to go with what the doc said.  I am in a loop LOL.

David has said if it does not get better soon he will take me to the doctor.  I am finally catching up on my rest and am not sleep deprived as is evidenced by me being up at this hour and posting on the forum.

I will keep you updated.  Thanks for your prayers.

Susan does know of my disdain for doctors, even though one of my majors is pre-med.  I have been looking for answers and trying a great deal of things.  My obgyn is the one who has advised me thus far.  When he gets concerned, I will then become concerned.

Susan,

The doc told me if the fever is at 104 degrees for more than 2 days to go in.  <wonders what is going on>.  David kinda laughed and told me I might want to reply to this topic.

David says hi.  And btw, the ringers to my phones are turned off, so that Baby and I can sleep without disturbance.  I will call you when I wake up later this morning.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2007, 08:06:11 AM »

You are in my prayers Anne

God Bless   <<<<<<<  big hug for you>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sandie
Walk in the Spirit

Michele

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2007, 04:15:26 AM »

Bless you Anne, HOpe you feel better soon.
Hope to hear your reply to my PM whenever you feel like it.
:)Michele Take Care of Yourself!

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2007, 08:03:17 AM »

Michelle,

I have not forgotten your PM.  It is constantly being saved, becuase I cannot sit up long enough to get it done, but it is coming.  Thanks for your prayers.

To All,

It is hovering around 101-102 degrees, it only spikes up when I push myself to hard to get things done, my husband has been so awesome this past week.  It should go away soon.  Thanks for your prayers.  Now I am working on getting my nights back to nights and my days back to days.  I am up wierd hours and seldom awake for most of the day hours.  I am only up when baby is up until David gets home, and then I sleep the rest of the day, and usually the clock around, and get up around 2 or 3 am, then go back to sleep around 7 pm.  I am catching up on much needed rest.

I have fallen behind in the forum, and there's so much to read when I log in, but I am glad to see this.  Keep posting brothers and sisters, your words of wisdom are a blessing to me in this time for me.  I love reading what you all have to say, and it makes the night go by faster and I learn so much.  Thanks.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

longhorn

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2007, 10:23:08 AM »

Anne.  You need to go to the E.R. and get some I.V. fluids.  Taking Tylenol only relieves the "Symptoms",  you need to find the "Cause". 

Longhorn

P.S.  I ran a high fever for a week when I was a child,,, and look what happened to me.  ;)

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2007, 09:16:18 AM »

To All,

Well thanks to all of your prayers and my stubborness I beat the temp.  It has been at the normal temperature [well my normal one anyway] 96.6 for two days.  I have had to play cathcup these last two days.

I have missed everyone on the forum and the ringer on the phone is back on.  Life is great, and great is enough.

Thanks for all the adivce, my Dr. was monitoring this the entire time, so I guess I was under a doctor's care.  He had one word to say and shook his head, "Pre-med majors" <giggles> that was 2 words, oh well.  That pretty much summed it up.

God bless all of You and may he bless what is dear in all of Your hearts.  Love you my brothers and sisters.

Susan,

Thanks for being there for me this past week and all that you do.  We love all of you.  Might be up for game night.  Hope there was piano practicing LOL, wouldn't want your son to mess up PS2 time.  He has done well.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Scribbles

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2007, 09:58:25 PM »

Glad to hear from you, and that it's good news.
Was worried about you, in the sense of thinking
of you and praying for you. I can go along with
what Longhorn mentioned....as a little kid I had
high temperatures with the measles, and look
what happened to me.....I'm deaf. You're blessed
sister.
Scribbles

gmik

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2007, 11:52:58 PM »

Hello Anne, glad you are feeling better.....But get your picture back on....It is not the same w/o seeing you & David Lee!!!

Jackie Lee

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2007, 12:06:29 AM »

I agree they both are cuties, I miss your photo and the sweet little girl.

Michele

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2007, 07:33:34 AM »

Anne,
Hope you are feeling better!  I look forward to your reply when you are able. 
I tried to look in my inbox in case you replied already but For some reason all of my inbox stuff isn't there anymore does anyone know what's going on with that?
:)Michele

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2007, 08:53:21 PM »

To All,

We got a relatively better system[computer] than what I have been using.  Well it decided to do something and crash.  I am using my old computer to connect to the internet.

Thanks for all your prayers.

Michelle,

Yeah it wiped out everyone's messages.  Nothing wierd going on here.

I cannot get my pic on with this computer, I will get it on soon.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

eggi

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2007, 09:04:14 PM »

Hi Anne,

Glad you are "back in business". Hope you feel better. I was worried for you. Do you know anything about the cause of your fever?
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2007, 02:23:22 AM »

Yes

Good question Erik. What was the cause of your fever Anne?

sansmile

• my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2007, 06:10:29 AM »

Soooooo, glad you feeling better Anne. Will continue to pray for you

God Bless
Sandie
Walk in the Spirit
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 23 queries.