bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: We are adding onto our family. <smiles>  (Read 3852 times)

rrammfcitktturjsp

We are adding onto our family. <smiles>
« on: March 18, 2007, 06:35:19 PM »

To All,

Please be in prayer as we have now made the decision to add onto our little family.  We wish for David-Lee to have a little brother or sister.  I have talked with my OBGYN, who is very concerned becuase of the complications that arose in my last pregancy with my precious son.  He has advised me to have my children now, becuase he is concerned with the later it gets, the more of a risk to me or the unborn child.

We are financially stable to have another one, and God has brought us so far.  We are excited.  I will keep you all updated.  As stated becuase of the last pregnancy, from the get go, I will be listed as high risk, and am nervous a little bit, but I know that God holds me in his hands as well as any children he wishes to bless us with.

Keep us in your prayers.  Thanks for being our extended family.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

gmik

Re: We are adding onto our family. <smiles>
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 09:36:54 PM »

Wonderful!!!!  I always think we Christians should have the largest families-like a quiver full!

How is your fever??  Are you any better?

PKnowler

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 01:08:55 AM »

Anne,

That is so exciting! I am happy to hear you are desiring to be blessed with another little one.
May God grant your request. I pray that all goes well and that God gives you the desires of your heart!
Children are the most wonderful gift from the Lord!

Be blessed!  :)

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 01:20:53 AM »

Gena,

I am doing a little better, my fever has peaked to about 102 degrees now today.  It is still there.  I am just exhausted and have the migraine, but no aches or pain.  I am going to go to bed once all the forum is caught up as long as the e-mail.

I hope and pray that I will have a merry little house with little ones running around, children are indeed a blessing, even when they are cranky and fussy.

Paula,

Amen and amen.  I will let you all know as things come up.  I am so excited.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

SandyFla

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 06:16:08 PM »

Anne,

I will keep you in my prayers. May God bless you and your family with a baby brother or sister for David-Lee, may the pregnancy go smoothly.  :)

Sandy

iris

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 10:50:32 PM »

Anne,

I hope everything goes well for you.
You will be in my prayers.

:)

Iris
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.