bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: LAST NIGHT  (Read 10468 times)

gmik

Re: LAST NIGHT
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 05:49:43 PM »

Bev, that is exactly the state I was in when I was dragged to BT.  I am sure we all have our highs and our lows- that is just human.  Sometimes I think when I am very stressed and tired by the job & life that I don't feel as close to the Lord.  Sometimes, mood I am in or whatever.  So don't feel like you are the only one and certainly don't believe any of "his" lies.

Sometimes that close feeling can just be emotional & carnal.  Many times it isn't.  I just try to go w/ the flow.  Sometimes I can and othertimes wheeeeeeee pity par tay. 

Having this forum can really make my day turn from low to high!  I get reminded of how Awesome God is.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2007, 06:08:47 PM »

Hello Bev

Wise words from Gena. Also just to let you all know something…..last night I a friend e-mailed us from Natal that is on the coast of SA. We live aprox.  eight hundred kilometers inland from Natal. Anyway, that night I describe in my testimony…remember how I said the wind was strange? WELL I did not know that a Tsunami was hitting the coast line in Natal and it caused damage right across the coastal region destroying buildings etc. Here is what our friend wrote :

Our coastline was struck by what the radio calls it a 'mini tsunami'.
(Extreme high swells) I've just come home from looking at the damage on the
beaches...  I cannot believe it, beachfront flats underwater, promenades all
along the coast gone, Durban itself looks bad hotel foyers got it. I tried
to phone my dad on the south coast  but have been told that the telephone
poles are in the sea. In my entire life I've never seen waves that big. I've
just heard on the radio that Ballito suffered the worst damage as entire
apartments were demolished....

That caused me to think that while I was in like a cleft of the rock and God came through my garden look at the damage this wind caused in Natal that came in some 800 kilometers to my little garden too flooding my inner being and talking peace to my heart!

Bev this has got something to do with you. God causes damage before He comes to us.  I think of poor Peter after he cried bitterly for denying Christ and then when he was asked three times “Do you love me?” He was of such a humbled and contrite spirit that he could not assume Phileo love with Jesus but answered affirmatively with Agapao love and Jesus loved him to respond with a Phileo command that Peter feed His sheep. We are all sheep my sister.

Regarding your comment about Bi-Polar disorder. This is a clinical term to be clinically assessed. Like insanity…sometimes I think I have lost it and my brothers and sisters who assure me that either they have lost it too and so I am not alone or that no I am not insane but rather blessed…that makes all the difference and blesses me abundantly. So do not frighten yourself with assumptions. If you are really uncertain and if this is causing anxiety to you, then perhaps a professional opinion or evaluation could put your mind at rest.

Peace to you

your sister

Arcturus :)

gmik

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2007, 08:14:42 PM »

Chills dear Sis.....Reading your story was moving enough but to think of the tsunami going on....OMG   

After reading that I went back and re read your story...I got chills all over -- that is our wonderful Lord!

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2007, 05:29:23 PM »

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/WORLD/africa/04/20/zimbabwe.04/zimbabwe.harare.arcturus.jpg

I do not know if you can get this address and see the picture on this G. But here is something else that took me by surprise! I found this because I had to replace my Avatar to the new Forum as the previous one got erased! If you are able to see what is shown in the address above you will understand what I say next....

HE knows our beginning from our end. I was born in Zimbabwe. I lived in Harare! ....and years later here in Bible Truths HE caused me to pick my Avatar name as Arcturus. IS GOD SOVEREIGN OR WHAT!  ;D

peace to you

gmik

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2007, 05:45:11 PM »

NO WAY!!!!!

Yes, our God is waaaaay Sovereign!!!

BTW, I like the new avatar!

DWIGHT

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2007, 05:46:37 PM »

Arcturus,

Is there a town next Harare named Arcturus?

Your brother,

Dwight

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2007, 06:06:31 PM »

Dwight

Not as far as I know NO. This map explaines NOTHING! It appears on a link to Arcturus images on Google page 8!!!!!!

Anyway, it for me just goes to show how thick I must be. God has to use literal messages to get through to me! I am glad He does so I can share that He is so BIG, POWERFUL AND BEYOND ALL I CAN EVER HOPE DARE OR ASK!

He knows us! He really does!

Suffice to know....I must be really thick because God uses drastic measures to communicate with me sometimes...I wonder about that...this is not the first time I have been awestruck by God!...His love is great for us and He can do ANYTHING and HE DOES!

peace to you Dwight and your family are in my thoughts.......

DWIGHT

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2007, 06:45:25 PM »

Arcturus how marvelous is our God,

Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee. Neh. 9:6.

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;  Ps. 8:3.

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Ps. 19:1.

By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. Ps. 33:6

The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them. Ps. 89:11.

And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands.  Heb. 1:10.

Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven. Ps. 148:13.

And His name shall be called Wonderful....Isa. 9:6.

In Him,

Dwight

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2007, 07:02:14 PM »

Thank you for those blessed scriptures

....Thou, even thou, art LORD alone;Neh 9 : 6

NOW THAT says it ALL for me Dwight....! Beautiful! Excellent marvellous wonderful!...That says it!

Mark 12 : 29 Jesus answered,   The first and principal one of all commands is: HEAR O Israel, The Lord our God is ONE LORD; 30 and...AND you shall love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength....

...the part after and for me is the promise but first HEAR The Lord our God is ONE!..is the first part for me and this is so important to still grasp through the many teachings here at BT. First Hear that God is ONE and then you shall love the Lord your God...

peace to you

« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 07:11:01 PM by Arcturus »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2007, 07:23:44 PM »

How can anyone love the Lord our God thinking or believing or assuming that He is NOT Sovereign?

How can anyone love the Lord our God with all our all if we think He is not All in all? Can we? NO! If we think God is going to loose most of his creation over to Satan then we can not love Him with all our minds or hearts. One day after He has returned when all have received knowledge of HIM, then every knee will bow in desire to worship and honour and love and revear HIS Glorious self!...The Omnipresent Self of God.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 16 queries.