bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JESUS RIGHTEOUS Anger, why????  (Read 7259 times)

GODSown1

JESUS RIGHTEOUS Anger, why????
« on: March 20, 2007, 10:21:56 PM »

Hi alL Q,
           Ive asked this very question to many so called' know it all' Christians lol! with really not an answer that just says to me "YES!! THATS IT" so I hope this AwesuM! Bible Truths Forum 'Onto it people' could Help me out. lol!
 ( MATT21:12-17), (MARK11:15-19), (LUKE19:45,46), (JOHN2:16).  Now Question is, Is JESUS saying we should not sell at all in the Church? then & now, or is He just simply speaking at that time as the oines selling things in the Temple were simply taking the peoples minds off why they were in the Temple?. As I see in the church I attend & others People selling stuff inside the church & it brings my mind stait to them scriptures & how these are really the Only two times recorded JESUS really became Angry & over turned tables etc.., is He talking in a whole dont sell at all in a church??, One answer Ive been given alot is, "Well whats been sold are to help these people spread GODS word, hmm... Would really appreciate some info/ answer/s from all Please!!! :D
much much muchLOVE!! Pera

ps.  Kat! hope you read this hahaha! would LOVE your BLESSED knowledge lol!  :)

DWIGHT

Re: JESUS RIGHTEOUS Anger, why????
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 10:56:13 PM »

Dear GODSown1,

Everything in the scriptures are given to us for examples.  If we just take them for literal stories, we will never learn God's truths.  God does not dwell in temples made with hands....we are the temple of God...the Spirit of God dwells in you.  This is a type of Jesus throwing out all the money changers inside of us.  God will burn out all of the bad and evil in us in order for Him to dwell in His temple that He made.  You and I are a vessel, and God will not dwell with anything that will defile that temple.  Darkness cannot comprehend light, you cannot serve two masters,etc. etc.  Hope this helps.

Your brother,

Dwight

Sorin

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 11:03:15 PM »

Yes, it's wrong to sell in the temple. If it wasn't, then Jesus would not have overturned tables, kicked people out, and would not have called it a den of thieves.
And the churches today, they're nothing but Dens of Thieves.

GODSown1

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 12:00:39 AM »

Hi Thanks Dwght,
                       But Im still a little lost! so to speak, are You sayn this didnt happen physically?,
  hmm... Then Sorin says it as I look at it, So ill just Pray, meditate & wait on more answers Thanks heaps tho to both of yous
  muchLOVE & Peace in GOD Pera

GODSown1

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 03:24:10 AM »

Hey Dwight
                I think I am finally getting it lol! THANK YOU LORD lol!, wow! this is Amazing!!!!!!
 ill keep it at that & ill just Pray & meditate more on this issue of mine Thanks so much Dwight OrsuM!!!!

snorky

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 03:46:03 AM »

Pera I think it's cool the way you write (I'm "old school" in fact I teach homeschool language and stuff as well as I'm a writer), but do your thing, eh?

Actually, I think this part of scripture is symbollic (throw out the "second" master from your heart and mind and your "gold" "idol" as well) as well as physical (DO NOT SELL GOD'S WORD IN THE CHURCH! do not SELL God's Word outside of church, say on the Internet...that is, give it FREELY, that is for FREE!) So Pera I think it's both. In fact the little church I had attended did NOT sell stuff but gave tracts and stuff away (of course, much in these things was heresy, of course, for instance the "Daily Word" or "Guideposts" for free)...but so many other churches are always into selling stuff written by the Pastor. However, it could also mean "money changer" = "changers of God's Word into man's so-called 'interpretation' and heresy.

So welcome Pera...God Bless You!

Deb aka snorky

Kat

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 10:59:57 AM »

Hi GODSown1,

1Cor 2:12  Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.

Mat 10:8  Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. You have received freely, freely give.

It is because of this scripture that Ray refuses to sell anything, and he will not publish a book either because that would enclude selling at some cost even if it was just to get his money back.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

snorky

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 04:57:51 PM »

Kat you bring up an interesting point about book publishing. Fact is (if God led Ray to), Ray can write whatever book he wants to spread Bible truth, publish it on the Internet, for free and give it away (of course, he could never be reimbursed for his time). The book, actually an e-book in .pdf (Adobe Acrobat) format, could be downloaded from the net just like his audios are, for free either by forum members or anyone who happened to go to his site. He can also pay for "google adwords" (which is how I found Bible Truths) placed on other sites. I know this can get expensive, but if he has the money and donations coming in he can do all this for free is God sends this idea hs way. You can convert WordPerfect documents into .pdf automatically. You can also download (for free since it's open source) Open Office 2.0, convert any MS Word doc to it, then convert that to .pdf. In fact any one of us could do it...but it would have to be available for free.

Deb aka snorky

GODSown1

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 07:36:38 PM »

Hi! all,
       wow! I new id put the net on wen I got to work & there would be sum AwesuM!! advice/ answers I just have to say it again what an OrsuM!! Forum, GODBLESS! uZ! all & thanks heapS!!, & yep I do Truely get it now,     BUT!! lol! I do hav moRe Questions I hope to be answered lol!
                                  muchLOVE! Pera

PS. Hey Hi Snorky is it? haha! nice to meet U & I look forward to more of ur GOD given knowledge!, Well Thanks to all knowledge that comes in abundance in this Forum , AwesuM!!!!

Sorin

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 01:13:52 AM »

The main FOCUS is, Jesus the Christ Words are Spirit !

Then you can HEAR with open EYES the Word of God.

This article will answer your 1st question : JESUS RIGHTEOUS Anger, why????

And with your eyes and ears opening your 2nd question will be answered aswell : Now Question is, Is JESUS saying we should not sell at all in the Church?

"You Fools! You Hypocrites! You Snakes!" by L. Ray smith
                                                http://bible-truths.com/fools.htm

Rodger

Yes, I believe that is what he's saying. Also, why sell anything in the church? Don't they have market places for selling? Just like you don't go to the mall to pray, you don't go to church to shop.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.