bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rediscovered "gems"  (Read 4055 times)

snorky

Rediscovered "gems"
« on: March 21, 2007, 03:08:59 AM »

You know that since I have come to Ray's site and this forum, everytime...and I MEAN EVERY TIME!...I open the Bible now and read passages that I've read many times before or hear preached many times before and these passages seemed so obvious but in fact were totally confusing ARE NOW CLEAR AS DAY! I am astounded (not because I'm so wonderful but because God is in me and making me see His Word discerned) that I now can cut through the confusion as if to say "now why didn't I see that before? this is soooo easy!"

For instance, the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5) which begins, "Blessed are the poor in spirit; for theirs is the kingdom of heaven" (verse 3).

You know, I was never sure how the "poor in spirit" could ever  see heaven unless Christ really meant the "poor" period (as opposed to the rich man who would have a tougher time than the camel through the eye of the needle!)...or did He mean poor but rich in spirit? So this was an examle of an "obvious" verse that was always confusing...until I sought the truth and was led to Ray's site and this forum.

AND NOW IT IS OBVIOUS! the "poor in spirit" are US! MANKIND! Reconciled to God! Resurrected from the first or second death!

And: (verse 4) "Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted" which, as per Revelation 21:4, where God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain..."

And: (verse 6) "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst AFTER Righteousness: for they shall be filled." Revelation 21: 6 says, "I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely." This is at God making all things new, as the tabernacle of God is with men.

Finally (and I never understood this until now) (verse 10): "Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." I always read that as "blessed are they which are persecuted because of their righteousness" but that is wrong, because we cannot be righteous on our own. But now I know this says that we, for the sake of righteousness, will either be persecuted now (and be chosen to be in the elect) or later (in the Lake of Fire which burns our sins and stubble, leaving refined gold). Again, ALL OF MANKIND will inherit the kingdom of heaven!

Thanks you God for your revelations!

Deb aka snorky

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Rediscovered "gems"
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 04:48:40 AM »

Deb

I am so happy for you and all of us who have been given to see these truths kept hidden from worldly carnality that must be transformed into the image of God!

I so enjoyed....I ate up your post!....looking for the matches you have recieved. Ray teaches us to match spiritual with spiritual! It is all ONE came to my mind as I enjoyed reading your post.

Deb, somewhere earliier I read that....was it you?...well it is all of us at some time, I think....we are blocked, willing but not yet quite able perhaps and not ready to witness and then slowly we warm to the way in which we can witness to those who ask...

Well here is what is so precious I want to share with you.

My son has asked us to look for the name of a certain pidgeon. We have searched the internet to no avail. This morning here in South Africa it is human rights day. I had to bring my son for a dress rehursal to a top five star hotel called Mount Grace that is near his school.As we parked, lo and behold...THE PIDGEON! It is a certain kind with a yellow beak...THERE it was in the tree! So this made me think that I should come to the Hotel study and quickly look up in one of their many bird books, just what the name of this bird is. Then I decided no...I will go home instead but as I was walking to the car I saw ahead of me a person I prefered to aviod...you know, slipping away to avoid confrontation and so caused to I take  the immediate path to my right that leads straight into the Hotel foyer! Oh okay I thought...I will go and take a quick peek in the library. I picked up a cup of coffee on my way and when I got to the study...there it says...sorry for the inconvenience but the study is occupied. NOW WHAT? Coffee in hand I did the next best thing. I went to the lounge and HERE an internet line that was never here before!

So Deb, I am going to leave this page on the screen. ;D   ;D Your testimony might catch an eye and speak to a soul who really needs it! ;D  ;D...

still have not found the birds name yet but will check again. The Hotel gave me a chart of the bird life that is typical to this area and I have a few names so far that I can match!

Love to you

Arcturus :)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 07:43:40 AM by Arcturus »

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 07:59:16 AM »

Debbie,

Thanks so much for sharing this with us.  What a blessing this was to read.  It is always a good and very beneficial thing to rediscover the gems.  And how brilliant they shine in our lives.

Arcturus,

Hope you find the name of that bird.  Let us know, cuz I am dying with curiosity LOL.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 05:38:24 PM »

Anne

Thank  you for asking. Your question caused me to go into the internet again.

Look how good Jesus is. He showed me the bird in the tree that my son pointed out. I saw clearly its markings with my own eyes that made it much easier to search in the directories. George in the foyer gave me a property map that is a brouchure for guests that includes a checklist of trees and birds to be found at Mt Grace. How appropriate! So guess what?  I found the name and it isa Rameron Pigeon that is easily distinguished from other pigeons and doves by their yellow fee, eye rings and bill. It has a dark purplish plumage with white speckles and is found in parts of SA, Mozambique and eastern Zimbabwe. It is found mainly in exotic plantations, evergreen forests and in mountainous areas. they usually are in smal flocks and all this information will reward my son with two stars at school tomorrow! ;D :D Yipee! ;D

Hope you are feeling better.

Peace in fellowship

Arcturus :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.