bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Satan Loosed  (Read 6507 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Satan Loosed
« on: March 21, 2007, 09:48:24 PM »

Greetings Ray,

I happened (surely it wasn't a co-incidence) to find your website and have started reading
    your writings. I find them to be not only interesting, but the truth.

I believe in the sovereignty of God, that all is of God and that God will ultimately save the entire world and reconcile all to Him.

Having said that, I do have a question regarding Satan. I believe that the Almighty created an adversary for a purpose for which, BTW, he is serving out his role beautifully. But here's my question:

If God is going to bind Satan for 1000 years, what is the point of that? And then to "loose" him for a "little season" to then again deceive the nations - what's the point of giving Satan a second crack at deceiving people? I mean, its quite evident that he's done a masterful job of it for the past 6000 years. Why would God plan him to have at it again? What purpose will that serve? I'm sure there must be a grand purpose for it, for I doubt that God does anything without a reason. But, for the life of me, I can't seem to get any light on that issue. Perhaps you can help.

Thanks and God bless you.

Jay

Dear Jay:
    The answer to your question will demolish the chronology of accepted eschatology according to the Christian Church and many other cults. This subject, however, is huge and cannot be answered in a short email. Besides, when I teach it I want to teach it in context with the accompanying prophecies. The answer to your question solves many enigmas in the Scriptures and the book of Revelation.  Some of this is being covered in Part D of my HELL series. The first 20 pages or so should be posted next week. Sorry, but it would take me days to cover this subject. Hope you understand.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.