bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer Chains  (Read 5188 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Prayer Chains
« on: March 21, 2007, 09:49:37 PM »

Hi Ray,

Hope you are doing well..I know you are not in favor of prayer chains and believe they have origin in some sort of pagan religion....I have tried to "google" prayer chains and can find nothing negative about them...I am interested in where you got you info.as I have received many of them lately and not quite sure how to handle them. I know that I like many others sometimes participate in such things thinking they are beneficial, but would like to know the truth, especially if they are not on the up & up.. Thanks for your help.

Yours in Christ.

Bill

Dear Bill:

I am so busy, and have so many things to do, and am so far behind in what I need to get done, that I just done have time for things like "prayer chains."  It's all TOTAL NONSENSE. It is FLESH. It is CARNAL. It is SUPERSTITION. It is like ancient prayer wheels that were either turned by water or the wind to continually send prayers to heaven 24 hours a day. God is not some kind of a stupid being that can be forced to acknowledge such nonsense. One must worship God in "spirit and in truth," (John 4:23). Prayer is from the HEART, not from prayer chains. I suppose one could link a computer with radio transmitter and send prayers into the heavens by the tens of billions PER SECOND.  One could only imagine how many billions of miracles could come about but such a barrage of "prayers"!!

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.