bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELLO EVERYBODY!  (Read 5120 times)

Bradigans

HELLO EVERYBODY!
« on: March 23, 2007, 10:11:34 PM »

I would just like to say, "hello" to everybody. It's so nice to be back on at this fellowship. There's not another one like it. At least, and I mean no offense, I haven't come across one.  Keep me in you all's prayers. As a member of Christ's body, I want to be edifying and not destructive to the brotherhood. Brotherhood includes you also sisters. Pray that my zeal won't get out of hand.

I wish I could have made it to Tennessee. But, got to work. I pray that everything goes well, and I'm sure it will for Ray is a great teacher. 

Sincerely IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford

gmik

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 11:48:51 PM »

Hi Bradford.  Good to hear from you.  Hope all is well and don't go being a stranger.

LittleBear

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 10:46:25 AM »

Hi Bradford,

Nice to hear from you and welcome,

Ursula

iris

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 10:56:12 AM »

Hello Bradford,

Glad to hear from you,
and see you back on the forum.

Iris

hillsbororiver

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 12:42:08 PM »

Hi Bradford,

Welcome back!

His Peace to you Brother,

Joe

hebrewroots98

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 12:46:15 PM »

It's about time buddy ;) ;)!  Where have you been, we've missed you!!!  Im glad your bac.k  You are so right, we are a unique group and a family of God that very few in this lifetime get to share in; we are blessed indeed!  How is your lovely family doing too?

Bev

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 03:29:19 PM »

Welcome back dear brother. Nice to see you back at this forum, even though we somewhat kept in touch. No more articles like the one about living with a woman. Sike, I'm just playing everyone. I did make a point to read it though. 

Anyway, keep it real. ;D

IN CHRIST,

Bev

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 06:03:18 PM »

I remember you Bradigans ;D

You are the one who enjoys this : 1 Peter 2 : 5 COME and, like living stones, be yourselves built into a spiritual house, for a hold dedicated, consecrated preiesthood, to offer up those spiritual sacrifices that are acceptable and pleasing to God through Jesus Christ.......Yes?

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

Bradigans

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2007, 10:55:03 PM »

All is well. Nice to hear from everyone. We're just seeking to grow in grace and in the knowledge of the truth. I believe the only real and true way to be a family is in and through the beloved Christ. Don't you all just love Jesus? Alleluia!!!

If anyone has any inquiries regarding my living situation, PM me. I don't want to start a controversy like I did before. Be patient with me. I'm still growing (1st Peter 2:2). I may not be what I should be, but thank God I ain't what I use to be. Really though, I'm in Christ or rather Christ is in me. That means I've got God's anointing DNA/RNA. 1 John 2:27 - But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. Hereditary trends, attributes, and characteristics have no choice but to show and manifest with growth and development (1st Peter 2:2) some day. Some of you all know what I'm talking about, because we've got the same father. 1 John 4:8 - He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 1 John 4:16 - And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. I love Him. I can't say it enough, because He first loved me. Through grace and the power of THE ANOINTING HOLY SPIRIT, i'm learning how to love Him more with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my mind.

Anyway, before I get beside myself, I would just like to say I'm happy to be back. I apologize if I've offended anybody in the past. Keep us in your prayers.       

IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford

gmik

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2007, 10:57:49 PM »

WooooHooooo  Bradford, I've got Jesus bumps!

DWIGHT

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2007, 05:54:25 PM »

Hi Bradford,

I'm so glad you're back too like everyone else.  The mercies of the Lord are new every morning so anytime we touch Him or He touches us it's like newness all over again.  Old things are passed away, behold I make all things new.  Praise His holy name brother!

Your brother,

Dwight

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2007, 06:32:28 PM »

....The mercies of the Lord are new every morning

:) that encourages me too Dwight...just sipping that clear word of His love....

peace to you brother

Arcturus :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.