bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tithing/Unloving  (Read 4827 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Tithing/Unloving
« on: March 24, 2007, 09:38:29 AM »

Dear Ray,  I am a minister of the Gospel.  I have read your article about tithing and tried to keep an open mind.  Some of your points are intriguing but I cannot consider them due to your attitude.  It is vehement and unloving.  Your attitude comes across as hateful.  It appears you have been wounded in some way and I pray that you will release the bitterness.  I approve of tithing and teach it a few times a year, but I do not yell at my congregation and tell them they are doomed to hell or robbing God by not tithing.  There is much debate on the issue, but the debate should be done in a way that honors the Lord.  I would advise you to be very careful when slinging accusations at God's anointed with such a broad and angry brush.   Blessings, Tommy

Dear Tommy:
    Of course you do have the ability to read and interpret the intent of another's heart, is that correct? Just which word or words did I use that to you suggest that I am spiritually BITTER? VEHEMENT? UN-LOVING? HATEFUL?  You are totally wrong, and you are way out of line. You too, I believe (just my opinion, mind you) would have been among those shouting: "CRUCIFY HIM; CRUCIFY HIM!!" after you heard Jesus "upbraid" the two-faced, lying, widow-devouring, whited septic tank, generation of snakes who falsely claimed to represent God.  I cannot even imagine how offended all those little old ladies and followers of those sweet and kind Scribes and Pharisees who paid tithes on every pepper pod, after they heard Jesus make the following public statements concerning the right reverend so and so and the most holy father thus and such:

JESUS UPBRAIDS THE CHURCH LEADERS FOR THEIR GROSS SINS
    [selections from Matthew 23]

"But WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… FOR YOU SHUT UP THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AGAINST MEN…

…THEY BIND HEAVY BURDENS and GRIEVOUS to be born, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but will not move them with ONE OF THEIR FINGERS

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… you DEVOUR WIDOW’S HOUSES… you shall receive the greater damnation.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES…

WOE unto you, ye BLIND GUIDES…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You… have omitted… JUDGMENT, MERCY, and FAITH…

You BLIND GUIDES, which strain out a gnat, and SWALLOW A CAMEL.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… within they are full of EXTORTION AND EXCESS.

You BLIND PHARISEES…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You are FULL OF DEAD MEN’S BONES, and ALL UNCLEANESS… and HYPOCRISY and INIQUITY…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES!… you are the children of them which KILLED the prophets. FILL YOU UP then the measure of your fathers.

You SERPENTS, you GENERATION OF SNAKES… you KILL AND CRUCIFY… you SCOURGE in your synagogues… Behold your house is left unto you DESOLATE"!!

WOW! Every one of these comments from Matt. 23 were spoken directly to the "Religious Scholars and Theologians" in the Church of God centered at the Temple in Jerusalem. Would Jesus speak in the same manner to the Religious Scholars and Theologians in God’s Church today? Does Jesus "change"? NO. Has the Church changed in the past 2000 years? YES. It has gotten WORSE.

I'm afraid, Tommy, that you confuse a PASSION FOR THE LOVE AND TRUTHS OF GOD, with carnal bitterness and hate.  There is not bitterness or hatred in my heart. I have a clean and clear conscience. I hold no grudge against any man. I know that God is able to bring the worst of humanity to repentance in less than ten seconds when He sets His hand to do so. Witness Saul. You have not even a clue as to how many people who have turned from God because of the damnable heresies of the Church, have turned back to God after reading the material on our site. Bitterness and venom and hatred does not produce love and repentance in people as our site does. Only the really orthodox Christians and a few atheists HATE our site and our teaching.  You are a very poor judge of character, I am afraid.

Sincerely,

Ray

PS   What DID you think of Jesus' little reprimand to the Scribes and Pharisees?  Imagine what the Church would do today to Jesus if He would expose the evils of the Church? Well, you don't need to imagine--just read the tens of thousands of hate-filled Christian detractors who damn me to an eternal hell on a regular basis for teaching Christ's very Own words. You can read more about the true Ministry of Jesus Christ by reading my paper "YOU FOOLS! YOU HYPOCRITES! YOU SNAKES" featured at the top of our home page.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.