bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: salvation of All  (Read 4694 times)

chav

salvation of All
« on: March 24, 2007, 04:44:02 PM »

Hi everyone
I have been doing my own study on universal reconciliation using the  Modern King James and Rotherams. I have come up with quite a few scriptures , but I am wondering whether there are more that could be added to the following list.

Psalm 22:27-28
All the ends of the world shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before You.  28 For the kingdom is the LORD's; and He is the ruler among the nations.  (MKJV)

All the ends of the earth, will remember and turn to Yahweh, Yea all the families of the nations, will bow themselves down before thee,  28 For, to Yahweh, belongeth the kingdom, And One to Rule over the nations.  (Rotheram)

Isaiah 45:22-23
Turn to Me, and be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.  23 I have sworn by Myself, the word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that to Me , eevery knee shall bow and every tongue shall swear. (MKJV)

Turn unto me--and be ye saved, all ye ends of the earth,--For, I, am GOD, and there is none else.  23 By myself, have I sworn, Gone forth out of my mouth, is righteousness as a decree And shall not turn back,--That, unto myself, Shall bow every knee, Shall swear every tongue:  (Rotheram)

John 1:29
The next day John sees Jesus coming to him and says, Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!  (MKJV)

On the morrow, he beholdeth Jesus, coming unto him, and saith--See! the Lamb of God, who taketh away the sin of the world.  (Rotheram)

John 4:42
And they said to the woman, Now we believe, not because of your saying, for we have heard Him ourselves and know that this is truly the Christ, the Savior of the world.  (MKJV)

and, unto the woman, began to say--No longer, by reason of thy talk, do we believe; for, we ourselves, have heard, and know that, This One, is, in truth, the Saviour of the world. (Rotheram) 

John 12:32
And, I, if I be lifted up out of the earth, will draw,all, unto myself. (MKJV)

And, I, if I be lifted up out of the earth, will draw, all, unto myself. (Rotheram)

Acts 17:31
because He has appointed a day in which He is going to judge the world in righteousness by a Man whom He appointed, having given proof to all by raising Him from the dead.  (MKJV)

inasmuch as he hath appointed a day, in which he is about to be judging the habitable earth in righteousness, by a man whom he hath pointed out,--offering faith unto all, by raising him from among the dead?  (Rotheram)

Rom 5:18-19
Therefore as by one offense sentence came on all men to condemnation, even so by the righteousness of One the free gift came to all men to justification of life.  19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of One shall many be made righteous.  MKJV)

Hence then, as through one fault, [the sentence was] unto all men unto condemnation, so, also, through one recovery of righteousness, [the decree of favour] is unto all men for righteous acquittal unto life;   
For, just as, through the disobedience of the one man, sinners, the many were constituted, so, also, through the obedience of the one, righteous, the many shall be constituted--  (Rotheram)

Rom 11:26
And so all Israel shall be saved; as it is written, "There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob.  (MKJV)

And, so, all Israel shall be saved: even as it is written--There shall have come out of Zion the Deliverer,--He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; (Rotheram)

Rom 11:31-32
For God has shut up all in unbelief, so that He might show mercy to all.  (MKJV)

So, these also, have now refused to yield, by your own mercy, in order that, themselves also, should now become objects of mercy;  32 For God hath shut up all together, in a refusal to yield, in order that, upon all, he may bestow mercy.  (Rotheram)

1 Cor 15 21-22
For since death is through a man, the resurrection of the dead also is through a Man.  22 or as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all will be made alive.  (MKJV)

For, since indeed, through a man, came death, through a man, also cometh the raising of the dead;  22 For, just as, in the Adam, all die, so, also, in the Christ, shall all be made alive.  (Rotheram)

2 Cor 5:18-19
And all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given to us the ministry of reconciliation;  19 whereas God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and putting the word of reconciliation in us.  (MKJV)

The all things, moreover, are of God,--who hath reconciled us unto himself, through Christ, and hath given, unto us, the reconciling ministry:--  19 How that, God, was in Christ, reconciling, a world, unto himself, not reckoning, unto them, their offences,--and hath put, in us, the reconciling discourse.  (Rotheram)

Col 1:20
And, through him, fully to reconcile all things unto him, making peace through the blood of his cross,--[[through him]]--whether the things upon the earth or the things in the heavens;  (Rotheram)

1 Tim 2:4
who will have all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 
(MKJV)

Who willeth, all men, to be saved, and, unto a personal knowledge of truth, to come; 

1 Tim 4:10
For to this we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the preserver of all men, especially of those who believe.  (MKJV)

For, to this end, are we toiling and contending, because we have set our hope on a Living God, Who is Saviour of all men--specially, of such as believe.

1 Tim 6:13
I charge you before God (who makes all things alive) and in the sight of Christ Jesus (who witnessed the good confession to Pontius Pilate),  (MKJV)

I charge thee, before God, who engendereth life in all things, and Christ Jesus, who, before Pontius Pilate, witnessed the noble confession,  (Rotheram)

Heb 2:8
You subjected all things under his feet." For in subjecting all things to Him, He did not leave anything not subjected to Him. But now we do not see all things having been subjected to him.  (MKJV)

All things, hast thou subjected beneath his feet. For, in subjecting, [[to him]] the all things, nothing, left he, to him unsubjected; But now, not yet, do we see, to him, the all things subjected;--

Titus 2:11
For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,(MKJV)   

For the favour of God, bringing salvation for all men, hath shone forth,   

2 Pet 3:9
The Lord is not slow concerning His promise, as some count slowness, but is long-suffering toward us, not purposing that any of us should perish, but that all should come to repentance.   (MKJV)

The Lord is, not slack, concerning his promise, as some count, slackness; but is long-suffering with regard to you, not being minded that any should perish, but that, all, unto repentance, should come.  (Rotheram)

1 John 2:2
And, he, is, a propitiation, concerning our sins,--and, not concerning our own only, but, also concerning those of the whole world

1 John 4-14
And we have seen and testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world. (MKJV)

And, we, for ourselves have gazed, and are bearing witness--that, the Father, sent forth the Son, as Saviour of the world.  (Rotheram)

I know a lot of these scriptures are covered in Ray's papers but there must be some more

Isn't God amazing
Dave

rjsurfs

Re: salvation of All
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 06:29:33 PM »

Great scriptures...

I don't think you could make a list per se' as the entire book speaks of salvation for all... from front to back it is the good news.

gmik

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 06:34:52 PM »

Those were beautiful.  A concise list, many will look at when they won't read all of a paper. Thanks.

skydreamers

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 10:08:52 PM »

I love lists like these!  Thanks Dave!

Peace,
Diana

Kat

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 12:00:33 AM »

Hi chav,

I like the list, it good to refresh these things in our mind.
I have a few more that I will add  :)

Joh 3:17  For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him. (MKJV)

Joh 3:17 For God, sent not, His Son into the world, that He might judge the world, but, that the world might be saved through him. (Rotherham)

Rom 3:22  even the righteousness of God through the faith of Jesus Christ, toward all and upon all those who believe. For there is no difference,

Rom 3:22 A righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, upon all that have faith; for there is no distinction,—

1Tim 2:6  who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

1Ti 2:6 Who gave Himself a ransom in behalf of all,—the testimony, in its own fit times:

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.