bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God Bless L. Ray Smith  (Read 3848 times)

Snowfire

God Bless L. Ray Smith
« on: March 25, 2007, 01:09:51 AM »

Having just read the Email entitled Pet and then dropping down and reading the email Tithing/Unloving Just made my blood boil!!!  All the Pets that I have every had have been a blessing from God to me and I have always been saddened by the thought that I may never see them again.  And  then along comes Ray, a man who is scorned, looked down on,  accused of being  mean spirited, heartless, unkind, unloving and gives me the only hope that I could ever have of seeing my buddy’s again , and to see him describe as  Bitter, Vehement, Un-loving, Hateful in the Tithing/Unloving thread just infuriated me.  Sorry… Just had to vent… and show my appreciation for Ray.

seeker1

Re: God Bless L. Ray Smith
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 01:51:15 AM »

hello snowfire!  In my intellectual wanderings I have noticed the subject of beloved pets a few times. I have wondered the same a few times. I tend to agree with C.S. Lewis. He said that if having your pets back would enhance your joy in heaven then God will surely provide.

On the other hand he told a sort of parable about a young boy and chocolate. A young boy who loved chocolate very much was told the facts of life by his father. His father stressed the wonder,joy and rapturous delights of conjugal love. The boy, who could still not imagine anything better than chocolate, told his father "Yes I understand, but do we get to have chocolate?"

We may very well be that boy!!

hebrewroots98

Re: God Bless L. Ray Smith
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 02:05:25 AM »

Hey there,
I've often contemplated that God saved the ANIMALS during the flood, and yet, only 8 HUMANS.  Pets were very important for HIM to save.  Time shall tell ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 17 queries.