bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PRAYER REQUEST, IT'S MY WATCH  (Read 3152 times)

Bradigans

PRAYER REQUEST, IT'S MY WATCH
« on: March 25, 2007, 08:00:04 AM »

Ephesians 6:12 says - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I'll be doing a twelve hour shift today (7a-7:30p). I'm up early this morning in prayer. It's seems sometimes that no matter how much I prepare as far as spiritual weaponry, (2 Corinthians 10:4 says - For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;), after a while the enemy starts getting through defense. He comes at me at unexpected angles.

So, I'm asking everyone (in particular) THE BODY OF CHRIST to keep me in it's prayers through this day. 1 Corinthians 12:14 - For the body is not one member, but many. 1 Corinthians 12:13 - For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body.1 Corinthians 12:24 - but God hath tempered the body together.1 Corinthians 12:26 - And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it. 1 Corinthians 12:27 - Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.I want to bring glory and honour to my Lord and saviour (Zechariah 4:6 - Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.),and not give enemy an occasion to blaspheme.

Keep me in your prayers. I struggle with lust at certain seasons.James 5:16 - Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford   

gmik

Re: PRAYER REQUEST, IT'S MY WATCH
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 10:27:29 AM »

Will definetly keep you in prayer!

My son in law does 12 hour shifts, and every 2 weeks does the opposite shift (day, night).  I don't know how you all do that shift but God Bless.

Bradigans

Re: PRAYER REQUEST, IT'S MY WATCH
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 06:10:23 PM »

Gmik,

God bless you and thanks.

Anyway, you're not going to believe this, but I went in this morning and it turns out that I wasn't scheduled for the 12 hour dayshift, but for the 12 hour night shift 7p - 7:30a. Definitely keep me in your prayers...

IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 17 queries.