bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Manure  (Read 5095 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Manure
« on: March 25, 2007, 10:04:41 AM »

Your one breath from your  favorite place, H-E-L-L . people that do what your doing WILL suffer GREATER DAMNATION .YOU,VE got to be a satanist. YOUR writings are manure.You expressing your devilness is one thing but when you set out to deceive others and you are you will be dealt with in a whole different way,you,ll see won,t you. B.W.

Dear BW:
    Out of your own mouth you have condemned yourself, BW.  Your own hateful words will judge you. You cannot prove one statement of mine wrong with two Scriptures, and yet you say that I am a "Satanist."  I teach the marvelous Truths of God, and you call me a Satanist. I teach that Jesus will SAVE THE WORLD because He IS "the Saviour of the world" (I John 4:14). You don't believe that Jesus will save the world, because you don't believe that God commissioned Jesus "to BE the Saviour of the world." I believe it and I teach it. You don't believe it and you don't teach it. Yet you say it is I whom will go to HELL.  You know what Jesus said about those who attribute His Works of Righteousness to Satan the devil.  I'm sorry, BW, but you are sealing your own fate. You will have to BE judged as you HAVE judged, before you will ever receive salvation. It won't be an eternal hell-hole of torture in literal fire, but it will be a painful purging in the lake of God's consuming spiritual fire (Heb. 12:29 & Rev. 20:15).
    Sincerely,
    Ray

« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 11:59:00 AM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.