bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ten Commandments  (Read 9742 times)

GODSown1

Re: Ten Commandments
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2007, 01:41:30 AM »

Hi! Susan, Dwight, Diana
                                 I just wana Thank uZ! so much for ur guyz Patience, & ur OrsuM! aZ! answers, In which all I was looking for, not a drilling! bla'bla'bla becoz I aint a kid, I just want to Learn & know GODS Truths, Well quick as possible would be better lol!, so I thank uZ! once again & I know that GOD is defintly with uZ!, Thanks for ur time & efforts to Help me out, & I believe I really understand what uZ are saying, Thanks heapS!!!
                                  muchLOVE!! all, in CHRIST Pera.

GODSown1

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2007, 01:53:18 AM »

Hi all,
       I just want to take this time to Thank U all for ur GOD given knowledge! GODBLESS! uZ! & be with uZ alwayZ!!!!!!!!!!!
       Peace, Love in CHRIST  Pera

GODSown1

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2007, 02:06:47 AM »

aw! Hi its me again,
                         sumthing came to me while I was 2 finger typing lol!, Well really I supose only GOD could answer this, But! here goes anyway lol!, with new found believers Why? do we even bother teaching/ Preaching the old Covenant (law) etc.. if really all that does matter is when JESUS came, then was crucified, & then Resurrected (The Gospel), becoz what Ive learnt is that learning the Old is just adding to the confusion, just a thort! all, & I supose I just want others Opinions.
                         muchLOVE!! Pera

ps. remember I did say probably GOD would be the one to answer it.  :)  ;D  :D  ;)

Kat

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2007, 11:12:19 AM »

Hi GODSown1,

with new found believers Why? do we even bother teaching/ Preaching the old Covenant (law) etc..

Your question is understandable, but we all go to church and learn the basics, that is where we have our 'first love' of Christ.
As Dwight posted the church teaches us the old covenant, it is our schoolmaster.

There is nothing wrong with the schoolmaster (the law).  Ray has said that if your child goes to school and has a good teacher and your child goes on to college, that you don't throw out the old teacher just because he doesn't teach your child anymore.  No, that teacher helped your child.  So that teacher is still useful and your child will always remember what that teacher taught. 

.Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. Gal. 3:24

But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. Gal. 3:25

So the church is where we all start out, but it does not have spiritual truth.  So you have to be called out of the church and move on to the 'meat' of the Word.  Since the church is only for babies in Christ, you have to come out to grow toward spiritual maturity.

Heb 5:12  For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
v. 13  For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
v. 14  But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 01:22:30 PM by Kat »

GODSown1

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2007, 11:18:29 PM »

Thanks Kat,
              muchLOVE!! Pera
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.