bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trial of a Texan Teacher  (Read 3997 times)

skydreamers

Trial of a Texan Teacher
« on: March 27, 2007, 02:16:20 PM »

Did you hear about the Texas teacher who was helping one of her kindergarten students put on his cowboy boots?

He asked for help and she could see why. Even with her pulling and him pushing, the little boots still didn't want to go on.

Finally, when the second boot was on, she had worked up a sweat. She almost cried when the little boy said, "Teacher, they're on the wrong feet."

She looked, and sure enough, they were. It wasn't any easier pulling the boots off than it was putting them on.

She managed to keep her cool as together they worked to get the boots back on, this time on the right feet. He then announced, "These aren't my boots."

She bit her tongue rather than get right in his face and scream, "Why didn't you say so?" like she wanted to.

And, once again she struggled to help him pull the ill-fitting boots off his little feet. No sooner they got the boots off and he said, "They're my brother's boots. My Mom made me wear'em."

Now she didn't know if she should laugh or cry. But, she mustered up the grace and courage she had left to wrestle the boots on his feet again.

Helping him into his coat, she asked, "Now, where are your mittens?"

He said, "I stuffed 'em in the toes of my boots."

Her trial starts next month.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 02:20:03 PM by skydreamers »

Kat

Re: Trial of a Texan Teacher
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 02:37:15 PM »

Hi Diana,

That was cute. 
It kind of reminded me of when my girls were young  ;)
I remember thinking at some point after some years of raising my precious children, that there is no way that I could be a child abuser.  Because after going through a number of situations like the one you shared, if I could have been one, I guess I would have  :-\
Thank you God for having mercy on me and my girls, that we share a wonderful relationship together.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Trial of a Texan Teacher
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 04:14:35 PM »

I know the feeling Diana when every three hours my son needed feeding! I was beyond exhausted and still had to carry on keeping to the routine that eventually made me learn to sleep in stops and starts...on my feet or not :D Being my own son I could not harm him and doubt that I could have had the same patience with anyone else's child. I hope it was not a true story you told and just a reminder that it is God who frames evil. It is He that keeps us from doing crazy and harmful things to ourselves and to others. Whereas some of us, all being in the accorance of Gods plan, like Hitler for example, were not stayed by Gods power or call to repent.

peace to you

arcturus :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.