bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blessed are the......  (Read 3924 times)

Snowfire

Blessed are the......
« on: March 27, 2007, 10:03:52 PM »

Then Jesus took his disciples up the mountain and, gathering them around him, he taught them, saying:

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are the meek, blessed are they that mourn, blessed are the merciful, blessed are they that thirst for justice, blessed are you when persecuted, blessed are you when you suffer. Be glad and rejoice, for your reward is great in heaven.

Then Simon Peter said, "Are we supposed to know this?" And Andrew said, "Do we have to write this down?" And Philip said, "I don't have any paper." And Bartholomew said, "Do we have to turn this in?" And James said, "Will we have a test on this?" And John said, "The other disciples didn't have to learn this." And Matthew said, "May I go to the bathroom?" And Judas said, "What does this have to do with real life?"

Then one of the Pharisees, who was present, asked to see Jesus' lesson plan and inquired of Jesus, "Where is your anticipatory set and your objectives in the cognitive domain?"

And Jesus wept.

gmik

Re: Blessed are the......
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 11:57:50 PM »

;D ;D ;D

As A Teacher, I can relate to that "classroom" & "Principal".....

That was cute.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.