bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The newbie again  (Read 5545 times)

cindydgc

The newbie again
« on: March 28, 2007, 08:28:48 PM »

Hello again,

I guess I should have looked around a little to see what others talk about before I posted the first time.  So I'm starting all over.  My name is Cindy.  I am married and we have 3 children, a 9 year old son, a 7 year old son, and a 5 year old daughter.  I am 33.  I live in Fresno, CA.  I am a stay at home mom and I homeschool the children as well. I have been involved with the church for most of my life but very seriously with in the last 5 years.  Then God started showing me things in His word that contradicted things the church taught.  My friend and I were asking alot of questions.  She stumbled onto Bible-Truths.  She told me about it and we have been hooked ever since.  It has been about a year now.  Going through the change has been difficult at times but oh so worth it.  I am very excited to see God at work! 

Goodbye for now,

Cindy

rjsurfs

Re: The newbie again
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 08:47:11 PM »

Sounds like you are in the right place!

hebrewroots98

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 09:00:16 PM »

Hi Cindy,
Welcome!  I too homeschool, came out of the church a year ago and have been hooked on BT ever since.  I have an 8 yo son.Yes, lots and lots of trials, but, it is well worth it!  Kepp on learning! :Dand posting!

iris

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 09:39:46 PM »

Cindy,

Welcome to the forum!
Glad you're here.
I look forward to getting to know you.

Iris

DWIGHT

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 10:01:57 PM »

Hi Cindy,

Welcome in His name.  I have two daughters that live in Merced...real close to you..I think.  Happy that you have joined us and looking foward to your fellowship.

Your brother,

Dwight

Redbird

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 10:29:15 PM »

Dear Cindy,

Welcome to the forum.  I know it takes some courage to join in at first - so take your time and make yourself at home.

Lisa

Kat

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 11:19:31 PM »

Hi Cindy,

I'm glad you have joined us  :)
Your journey so far sounds very familiar, as many have stumbled on to BT and been hooked ever since.
We have great fellowship here, and you may find it can hook you too.
If you have a question, ask away, we have lots of people here that can give you many perspectives.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

snorky

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2007, 11:24:55 PM »

I, too, homeschool...got my son into Texas A & M, and daughter is in 9th grade. Don't use a Bible Curriculum (too Baptist oriented). Got called out of my little mountain church last December but feeling like heck (what with "Easter" coming) that I am being physically but not spiritually being dragged back in by family members. Found Bible Truths investigating funding of the Religious Right figures...God has led you and friend here just as with all of us.

Welcome!

Deb aka snorky

gmik

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2007, 11:40:50 PM »

Hi again.  Thanks for some info - it helps me "picture" you.  I have 3 grown children & 1 granddaughter who is almost 4.  My daughter is expecting twin boys in June !!!  We live in Michigan.  I worked for Kodak back in the 70's in the "valley".  Loved it out there, but didn't have anyone out there, so I moved back.

Anyhow, enjoy the fellowship of the forum!!

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 05:40:53 PM »

Hello Cindydgc

Welcome. Hope to see you often!

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

PKnowler

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007, 12:16:52 AM »

Hi Cindy,

Welcome to BT forum! I, too, am a stay at home- homeschooling mom. I am homeschooling 4 of my kids right now, a 15 year old girl, 8 year old boy, 6 year old girl, 5 year old boy. I have some little ones not in school yet and some grown, moved out children too.

I spent the first 9 years of my life growing up in Fresno - Clovis, CA. I have some good memories from there.

Has your friend you mentioned signed up to be a member of the forum too?

Well, I look forward to getting to know you.

Blessings, Paula  :)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 12:17:22 AM by PKnowler »

skydreamers

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 01:57:46 AM »

Hi Cindy,

Welcome!  It's always a blessing to see a new person join and read their story.  Thanks for sharing.  Look forward to future posts!

(Paula, my word girl, how many children do you have? :o  And all homeschooled? ???  I just don't know how you do it, my hats off to all the stay at home moms who home school...much respect to ya!  Also, very sweet avatar Paula!)

Peace,
Diana

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2007, 08:02:37 PM »

Cindy,

Welcome to the forum.  May you learn lots and enjoy the fellowhip.

May God bless you and yours.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

andrevan

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 07:37:03 AM »

Welcome to the forum Cindy.

God be with you.
Andrevan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 17 queries.