bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New member  (Read 6013 times)

debbijmc

« on: March 30, 2007, 02:59:44 PM »

Hello,  My name is Debbi and I am new to this forum.  I have been reading Bible-truths for a little over a year now and love everything that I am learning.  I am a homeschooling mom of 4 beautiful kids, and I live in Fresno, CA.  And in case you are wondering, newbie Cindydgc is my friend.  We both love the Lord and His word.  I look forward to getting to know you.

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 04:13:49 PM »

Hi Debbi,

Welcome to the Forum.  You are blessed to have a friend (Cindy) who is seeing and understanding these truths as well.  I look forward to reading posts from both of you.

Rene'

DWIGHT

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 05:40:07 PM »

Hi Debbi,

You are so welcome.  I told Cindy that I have two daughters that live in Merced.  I'm glad your'e here with us and I hope to fellowship with often.  Please don't be shy, I promise we won't bite. ;D

Your brother,

Dwight

iris

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 05:50:56 PM »

Hi Debbi,

Its nice to have a friend so close that you can study with and share things with .
I'm glad you joined and look forward to hearing from you.

Welcome to the forum!!!  :)

Iris

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 07:51:32 PM »

Debbi,

Welcome to the forum.  Glad to see you hear.  There is a lot of great things to learn in here and great people to meet.  Look forward to getting to know you through your posts and such.

May God bless you and yours.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

rjsurfs

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 09:56:56 PM »

Welcome!

hebrewroots98

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 10:18:08 PM »

Hello Debbi!  Yours is a very popular name amongst the BT women here.  (I can think of 4 or 5 off the top of my head.)  I'm glad to know where you live, as this gives me a place tpo put you on my mental map ;) ;.  You are blessed to have a friend in the Lord who is nearby; Itoo have been blessed to have the same...Anne and I live in Lubbock, Texas.) :D  Keep posting and you'll be blessed! 

hummer

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2007, 01:12:18 AM »

Sorry Debbie, I hit the wrong key in the previous post.

Welcome to the forum. I'm elated that God brought you here and that you are receiving the carefully written truths by Ray Smith.

Skip

Kat

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 11:32:15 AM »

Hi Debbi,

I am glad that you have joined us here.
You are very blessed to have Cindy as a friend to talk to.  This forum is a great place to fellowship and dig a little deeper into the truths you are picking up at BT.
I see you have your hands full, homeschooling 4, may God grant you with patients and courage in this endeavor.  I homeschooled 3  ;)

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2007, 05:51:12 PM »

Hello Debbi

Welcome. We are all blessed to be here to fellowship in His Spirit and His Truths. BT is a real banquet we can enjoy together!

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

andrevan

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 07:32:21 AM »

Welcome to the forum Debbi, hope you enjoy the fellowship.

God's peace to you.
Andrevan.

PKnowler

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2007, 08:25:37 PM »

Hi Debbi,

Welcome to BT Forum! I'm glad you decided to join us. You will find this forum a blessing.
There is much love and like minded support after reading Ray's writing.

We have a couple things in common. I homeschool my children and I use to live in Fresno, Ca.
I live in Missouri now though. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Blessings, Paula  :)

NickyM

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2007, 10:30:44 AM »

Hello, Debbi. It's nice to know that there are new members (other than me ^^) coming into this forum to share their thoughts and to learn Truths and to fellowship. I hope you find yourself comfortable here.

I have been reading Bible-truths for a little over a year now and love everything that I am learning.

I had the same experience. I was reading bibletruths about half a year before I even noticed that there was this forum. When I did read, I also loved it, it was a whole new experience. In church it was always superficial stuff, but the stuff Ray is teaching on this site is really profound. For the first time I could really understand how magnificient book Bible really is and how Great is our God.

debbysnotary

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2007, 03:26:52 PM »

hi Debbie my name is Debby too actually Deborah but Deb or Debby or Debbie or Debi is fine too, just dont call me to late for supper I guess is a old old saying, does that tell ya im old LOL not!! 51 and feeling 39. anyhow Im pretty new to this boards but NOT to the site that Ray smith writes all the bible truths on and explains things. I love the lake of fire series and im having a hard time followering coz not that smart but what i do read and how he explains it makes sense so far. But anyhow welecome to the forum and have fun too!! :) :)

gmik

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2007, 10:30:50 PM »

Hi and welcome.  Sorry I missed your intro.  You are blessed to have a friend to share all of this with. (I spent 3 months in California back in the 70's working for Kodak.  I loved the weather and scenery.)

Anyhow, all you Deb's out there- make sure you sign off the way you want us to spell ya!! :D  Luv ya's all!

debbysnotary

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2007, 01:55:00 AM »

??? ???yeppers alot of Debbys Debbies Deborah Debra Debi Deb on this site, But this Debby spells her name as Debby actually legal name is Deborah but tooo long i do short versions but not too short. Once again welcome to the site of Truth!!

joyful1

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2007, 10:31:56 AM »

:D Hi Debbi-- Welcome! Home school mom of seven here...what is your favorite part of the L.O.F. series?  joyful1 :)

skydreamers

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2007, 02:04:04 AM »

hebrewroots98

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2007, 11:51:35 AM »

Skydreamers...those are some pretty neat 'welcome' avitars!!! ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 23 queries.