bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Speeder Fanagles Way Out Of Ticket: A Parable Of Our Time  (Read 4490 times)

hillsbororiver

Speeder Fanagles Way Out Of Ticket: A Parable Of Our Time
« on: March 30, 2007, 06:08:01 PM »

A police officer pulled a man over for speeding and had the following exchange:

Officer: May I see your driver's license?

Driver: I don't have one. I had it suspended when I got my fifth DUI.

Officer: May I see the owner's card for this vehicle?

Driver: It's not my car. I stole it.

Officer: The car is stolen?

Driver: That's right. But, come to think of it, I believe I saw the owner's card in the glove box when I was putting my gun in there.

Officer: There's a gun in the glove box?

Driver: Yes, sir. That's where I put it after I shot and killed the woman who owns this car and stuffed her in the trunk.

Officer: There's a BODY in the TRUNK?!?!?

Driver: Yes, sir.

Hearing this, the officer immediately called his captain. The car was quickly surrounded by police, and the captain approached the driver:

Captain: Sir, can I see your license?

Driver: Sure. Here it is.

It was valid.

Captain: Who's car is this?

Driver: It's mine, officer. Here's the registration.

Captain: Could you slowly open your glove box so I can see if there's a gun in it?

Driver: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it.

Sure enough, there was nothing in the glove box.

Captain: Would you mind opening your trunk? I was told there's a body in it.

Driver: No problem.

The trunk was opened; no body.

Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole the car, had a gun in the glovebox, and that there was a dead body in the trunk.

Driver: Yeah, I'll bet he told you I was speeding, too.

iris

Re: Speeder Fanagles Way Out Of Ticket: A Parable Of Our Time
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 06:13:02 PM »

Joe,

That had a twist, that was funny!!!  :D  ;D  :D

Thanks for sharing.

Iris

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 06:41:10 PM »

thanks Joe!

People have learnt to say whatever is needed to get out of trouble.

Here is SA the crime levels and Police responce rates move in opposite directions. The higher the crime the poorer the respose rates.

If you get an intruder break into your house you have to apprehend the person without harm to them or they can sue you for assult! Really. I am not making up fables!

One person had an intruder and called the Police to say they had shot and killed a person in their home. The Police arrived in rapid response to apprehend the person defending their property and to lay a charge of Murder against the home owner. They arrived to find that the intruder was tied up and quite alive. They asked why did the person call and say there had been a shooting and a fatality. The person explained if they had not done that then the Police would have asked them to bring the intruder down to the Station instead! No lie! This is how it works here! No word of a lie!

Lawlessness is rife in to-days world....! Yet I am blessed to be here in SA in a most beautiful country and the people are sweet, innocent and without a clue about end times!

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 07:45:41 PM »

Joe,

That was pretty  funny.

Arcturus,

Here in Texas we got the new castle domain passed which means that if we do shoot someone who clearly means to do harm to us or our belongings we cannot be held liable for it.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 03:51:50 AM »

Last week some one broke into the home of a person we know. he woke up and there was the intruder at the foot of his bed at 2am in the morning. He took his hockey stick and clobbered the guy and then yelled for help. The neighbour came running. The cops arrived and took the intruder away. Now the guilty guy is suing the person we know for assult! He has every chance of winning to but that is not the point! the sheer audacity of a criminal laying charges against his victim is unprecedented in my mind and experience!

Lawlesness is out in full force.....maybe Jesus is going to appear to the world from Africa first :D ;D or where He is needed most ;D....we are hungry and urgent for His return! We know evil and are fed up with it now...........we want out! HE is the only way!....We are learning endurance, patience and peace through this ordeal of seeing evil have its way and darkness have is territory. Their days are numbered! Hopefully our days are anion first resurrection and not second one!

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 12:48:49 AM »

::) ::) ::) ::)...LORD HAVE MERCY!!!

Brett

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 01:44:15 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Brett
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.