bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A false "profit"  (Read 8671 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
A false "profit"
« on: March 17, 2006, 09:48:11 AM »

Ray,

You made a claim that I do not know the Bible. Knowing the Bible and what it says in human terms is one thing; knowing the Bible and being inspired by the Holy Spirit and its interpretations is another thing. You know the Bible, just as Satan knows the Bible literally and spiritually. You know the Bible literally and under the influence of Satan spiritually. Big difference in spiritual interpretation. If you don't have God, you are blinded as Jesus mentions many times to those of His times. You just don't get it and you haven't. You are merely human trying to answer questions that you don't even know what they mean. God said that those whom claim to be wise and those that are not for Him will miss the whole meaning and interpret it wrong. Those He claimed to be false profits. That is how I see you. A false profit leading those whom do not even know the God into their own distruction by your word. God said He would deal with people like you.

Dear Nameless:
Me thinks that maybe you are a false "profit."
Ray

shibboleth

A false "profit"
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 01:00:25 PM »

Please show us where and how Ray is a false profit. Please use scriptures in explaing or answering Rays teachings and exactly how Ray is not teaching the truth. I am a truth seker myself and want to know if you have the goods, so to speak, or if you are just blowing hot air in the breeze.

Falconn003

A false "profit"
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 04:10:17 PM »

a
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 08:02:40 AM by Falconn003 »

rvhill

A false "profit"
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 04:24:38 PM »

Nameless is right about one of them being under the influence of Satan spiritually. The question is which one? Now I don't agree 100 with everything I have read from ray, but I believe he is much closer to the truth, Nameless is. So in the end it is a question of faith. I think rays faith is truer to the word of god then Nameless is.

Also I wonder if Nameless has read

Matthew 7:2
For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Indagator

A false "profit"
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2006, 07:13:13 PM »

I don't have anything of real value to add to this, since I'm still just barely crawling (but believe I am working at it as hard as I can)...but I just had to  :lol:  at this...

Dear Nameless:
Me thinks that maybe you are a false "profit."
Ray

Ray spoke an entire chapter with just a few words  :lol:

hillsbororiver

A false "profit"
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2006, 07:15:37 PM »

Quote from: shibboleth
Please show us where and how Ray is a false profit. Please use scriptures in explaing or answering Rays teachings and exactly how Ray is not teaching the truth. I am a truth seker myself and want to know if you have the goods, so to speak, or if you are just blowing hot air in the breeze.

Amen Debra! Like Falcon alluded to this person keeps mentioning "false profit" like someone cooking the books in their business records, perhaps they are incapable of discerning a false (or true) Prophet in their present spiritual state. The carnal mind hasn't a clue.

Joe
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.