bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 5034 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Questions
« on: April 01, 2007, 04:40:08 PM »

Dear Walter:
    I will make a few COMMENTS in your email............

I seem to be daily consuming the good truth of the Word on God from your website!!  It's amazing!  ( the truth )  Thank you for spending time with God to dig it out!   I'm getting this impression after reading much of your material that many things that we have believed all along is just not the case.  Your teaching on Isaiah 14 was quite the eye opener indeed.
                   To the point as I know you have many emails to read.  What, if any' of the modern end-time prophecy teachings do you feel will unfold as they are telling it?

COMMENT: None. There is no "THE" great tribulation; there is no "THE" antichrist; there is no human who will sit in a temple in Jerusalem and state that he is God and deceive everyone into believing it.

Do you currently have a teaching posted on this that I have missed?

COMMENT:  I have not done a series specifically on prophecy. However, all of my writings (Example: "When the Towers Fall") contain a lot of end-time, end of the age, prophecy. My whole series on "The Lake of Fire" contains a lot of prophecy.

Also do you feel the book of Enoch is of God?

COMMENT:  "ALL is of God" (Rom. 11:36, etc.) But God also uses "lying spirits" and send humanity "strong delusion," and created Satan to "deceive the whole world" (I Kings 22:22-23;  II Chron. 18:21-22;  II Thes. 2:11; Rev. 12:9).  There may be any number of books that contain truth, but were not considered "Scripture" by John and those who gathered books together.

God be with you,
        Ray

« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 06:56:21 PM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.