bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Towers  (Read 5319 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Towers
« on: April 01, 2007, 04:42:40 PM »

Dear Brian: I will make a few COMMENTS in your email..............

Hello Ray!!

since when has America been God-fearing or anything?

COMMENT:  Whether converted or not, the majority of early settlers in America were
    "God-fearing" people.

no man can come to the Father unless he is enlightened....would you suggest that America has been enlightened by God ?

COMMENT:  I don't recall stating the America was enlightened by God?  As for "no man can come to the Father unless he is enlightened...."  Do you have chapter and verse on that statement?  America has been much like Israel of old. The chapter before Isa. 30 leading up to my paper tells us the problem with Israel and the problem with America:  "Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near Me with their mouth, and their lips DO HONOR ME [a 'form of godliness'], but have removed their heart far from Me, and their fear toward Me is taught by the precept of men"  (Isa. 29:13).

So why would God punish a nation that is clueless?!?!

COMMENT:  "My people are DESTROYED for a LACK OF KNOWLEDGE  [The American Heritage College Dictionary:  'clueless adj. Lacking knowledge" page 273]: because you have rejected KNOWLEDGE [and are clueless], I will also reject you" (Hos. 4:6).

How can you suggest that the "9-11" events were a punishment from above?

COMMENT:  The 9/11 attack was a very evil disaster in the city of New York:  "...shall there be EVIL IN A CITY, and THE LORD HAS NOT DONE IT?" (Amos 3:6).

America has been confounded by assasinations and events like Perl Harbor...WTC and such...as punishments!??! Man you have to be more aware of real historical events..The WTC was a man made event...the physics of that day point to a controlled event...not from God

COMMENT:  Well, yes, I guess you are correct there, after all, what would "GOD" know about "controlled events."  Surely whatever "GOD" does would have to be totally OUT OF CONTROL.  What, are you crazy?  Man's works are "controlled," while God's works are "OUT OF CONTROL?"

, however...this is not some 'kookie' theory....

COMMENT:  Actually, Brian, most of the conspiracy theories are a little "kooky."

We are told that some 30,000 Wall Street investors knew of the attacks in advance.

The planes where military, which makes one wonder about all those tens of thousands of bogus people who either personally knew or were related to the hundreds of bogus people that died.

The planes were supposedly flowed remotely, which makes one wonder if one them over Pennsylvania malfunctioned, or whether they United States Government really wanted to totally destroy an acre and a half of pasture in the middle of nowhere. Etc.

if God has blessed America...it hasn't been because of our spirituality....and our cluelessness would not bring his wrath upon us...

COMMENT:  Seems to me that those are almost my exact words:

But it was not their goodness that gave them freedom. Christians didn’t build this nation. Our founding fathers did not build this nation. It was God’s time to build a city and a nation. The unseen hand of God built American, and God can take it away."
    And yes, God would pour his wrath upon us for "lacking knowledge."

And please don't write me back trying to defend your silly comments.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 19 queries.