bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4149 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: April 01, 2007, 04:49:51 PM »

I'm currently reading your teaching concerning, "The lake of Fire" part V.   I could asked you many things, because there is so much to discover in God's Word!   I have been walking with the Lord now for about 25 years.  During that time I have  spent immense amount of time study to know truth and in turn communicate it to others.  It's my passion!!   My gift!   Thank you Jesus!!!   

I only wanted to write and tell you that I have no disagreements with you on anything I have read to date from your website.  I have been reading your material non stop for about a month now.  I don't understand what is all the big hoopla is about people writing you with angry letters about how they disagree with this or that???  It seems amazingly clear what you are conveying!   I get it!   I see it!!   It's truth!!!!    What is the problem!!!   

This is just a word of encouragement to tell you that it's incredible what God has given you here!!   I have learned more in the last 30 days then in the last 10 years!! 

Num. 6:24 - 26     " The Lord bless thee and keep thee"
                              " The Lord make His face to shine upon you, and be gracious unto you"
                              "The Lord lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace"   

God richly bless you Ray!!

Max     
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.