bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Luke 17:20  (Read 9211 times)

DWIGHT

Re: Luke 17:20
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2007, 11:44:56 PM »

Hi all,

I want to Amen what Josh said,

This is the Kingdom of heaven at work within us... the wheat and the darnel, the good and the bad... is, was and will be removed from our life, purging us... teaching us by the judgment of God.

In the elect, the judgments of God are happening NOW... slowly removing what is opposite of God from our lives. For the remainder of humanity they will be resurrected to this judgment, so that they also will learn righteousness and see the difference between what is wheat and what is tares in their own lives.

Babylon teaches us that in the end times, the wheat shall be separated from the tares just before the rapture of the church.

The other night, my wife wanted me to watch a program about the 'last of days' on CNN hosted by Glenn Beck.  He had three gentleman on his program who had written two fictional novels on the end times.  They went on and on about prophecy being fulfilled before our very eyes and that the main one was the nation of Israel being restored in 1948,and that the rapture was close because Gog and Magog was about to be fulfilled with Russia and Iran ready to make a pact.  And the two witnesses will be lying in a street dead,and then the whole world will see them raised to heaven on the internet and TV. The great harvest is happening as we speak...millions are being saved in China and India and Arab countries...can you imagine what will happen when two billion Christians are gone in a moment in the twinkling of an eye....Glenn Beck was on the edge of his seat ready to be raptured at any monment.  Their books are best SELLERS!! They've made millions off of them.  I wanted to throw up...

The kingdom of heaven is within you.  Jesus is, was, and will be.  The great harvest is within us, now.  God is seperating the wheat and the tares within us now by His judgement through His fire.  We live in heavenly places now because Jesus is in heaven and He is in us now.  May God burn and purge these lies and deceits of Babylon out of us now.

In Him,

Dwight

Redbird

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 05:23:44 AM »

Hi Dwight,

Thank you To God.  For he will not have us to believe this lie.  There was a time, when I thought well, if the rapture is true, I don't think I am gonna make it.....I am just not that self righteous and pious.  But I know in my heart, I do adore Jesus and God, because they have given me life. So I'll be "left behind" and be a warrior for them.  And that was fine by me.  I actually was crying one night thinking of how I will miss my family when they all get swooped up without me though!  That is when God began to open my eyes more and then comfort me.  It now sickens and saddens me also, that there are millions of people not REALLY LIVING, and just waiting for this so called false "rapture".  May God have mercy on them. 

In His Love ~ Lisa

« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 05:39:14 AM by Redbird »

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 05:33:29 AM »

Lisa,

I was exactly the same. I used to watch all the survival programmes to know how to survive when i was "left behind".

Thank God for revealing His truths to us.

Sandie
Walk in the Spirit

Redbird

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 05:41:51 AM »

Sandie,

Thank you!  That makes me smile.  So glad we are not alone.  Ya, got the Hopi Survival guide myself.

Lisa
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.