bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 4328 times)

Roylls

« on: April 05, 2007, 07:04:21 PM »

:) Hello everybody!

I am new to the forums but i have been reading some of Ray's teaching and have come to the conclusion that he is on the point so for on what I have
read. Maybe that is why I could not get involved in any church that I have attended because there were to many questions unanswered and I don't believe in just taking a person for what they say when it comes to following the "Lord".

I am glad that I found the forum so the I can be with like minded people. Some of the people that I know if I mention anything just in conversation what I have learned they look at me like I am crazy or just clam up and that's when we are discussing the bible.

I know for a fact that I have not been brainwashed knowing that how things have been watered down and I really want to learn.

Roylls

PKnowler

Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 08:34:47 PM »

Hi  Roylls,

Welcome to Bible-Truths Forum! I'm glad you decided to join us. It is good to be able to fellowship with like minded people. It can be very lonely losing friends over your new found beliefs. This is a wonderful place where you can find fellowship and support. I look forward to getting to know you.

Blessings, Paula  :)

iris

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 08:56:30 PM »

Hi Roylls,

Welcome to the forum!
You can probably already see, since you have read some of Ray's papers, that
he proves everything by scripture. And you can find the answers to most if
not all your questions by continuing to read.
I'm glad you joined and look forward to future posts.

Iris

hebrewroots98

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 11:31:56 PM »

Hello and welcome Roylls
Where are you located? 
Glad to have ya here and I hope that you get blessed here.  You are right about the church, you must filter everything that they say and put it under the microscope of the Word.  Keep reading all of it and one day you will look back and praise God for bringing you closer to Him and further from those who are deceived and who do not love the truth fully.  Most people do not know what the scriptures mean, only what they say...and that is rare too; but, it is all in His timing if and when HE decides to bring them out of Babylon.   :-\

DWIGHT

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 12:25:39 AM »

Welcome Roylls,

I'm sure you will find the fellowship you long for here.  You're right, we are of likemind.  God bless you on your journey.

Your brother,

Dwight

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 11:35:55 AM »

Hi Roylls,

Welcome to the BT Forum.  We are blessed to have this form of fellowship and to have each other.  I look forward to reading your posts.

Rene'

cherokee

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 12:29:22 PM »

Welcome Roylls,

This is a great place to grow in understanding.

Suzie

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 03:51:36 PM »

Roylls,

Welcome to the forum.  Glad you are here.  Look forward to getting to know you through your posts.  May God bless you and yours.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

andrevan

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 07:11:56 AM »

Welcome to the forum Roylls  :).

It is difficult and a bit tricky sharing the actual truths of the Scriptures without people thinking you've gone off the rails, or avoiding biblical discussions with you, I too am experiencing this.

Enjoy the fellowship.
Andrevan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 24 queries.