bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 4360 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thank You
« on: April 04, 2007, 11:23:27 PM »

about a month ago, i stumbled across ur website when i was doing research on tithing. i am new to this country(also to Christianity) and i joined a church. the church had organised a service where famous preachers came and preach on certain topics. one of them spoke about giving to the church and tithing. something in his speach troubled me to research on the concept of tithing because Paul neither Jesus nor his disciples collected tithes from people. ur website shows and demonstrates a lot of facts from the bible and also denotes translation mistakes.

i am happy that in such a time where everyone has been deceived, there lays a man who sticks to the truth alone. one thing that surprises me is that if u say a lie, everyone listens and excepts. but when u speak a truth, they all turn against u. i have gone through a lot of frustration lately but because i found ur website, the truth is revealed without confusion and is setting me free as i write to u.

i pray that God reveals His words to u by His will and the will of God be done in ur life as it is happening in mine. there stands opsticles but who cares for God stands as the witness of all for He is in control.

Paul indeed made sense when he said, He who is in me is greater then he who is in the world.

i thank u ray for ur words of honesty in Christ. u r revealing the false doctrines preached throughout the world. may God bless u abundandly with wisdom and knowledge.

a friend unknown
    raj

Thanks for you email, Raj. You are learning fast how little interest Christians have in the Truth.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.