bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: New member  (Read 8244 times)

INDIANA-P

« on: April 05, 2007, 03:22:11 AM »

Hello everyone, don't know what to say right now but I have been studying Ray's articles for some time now [about a year and a half], just thought I should come to the front where the action is. I will post more later about how God brought my wife and I out of a mess called "the church".     

andrevan

Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 09:21:58 AM »

Hi Indiana-P, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy the fellowship here.

God be with you.
Andrevan.

iris

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 09:46:17 AM »

Hi Indiana-P,

Welcome to the forum!
Glad you're here.  :)
I look forward to getting to know you.

Iris

cherokee

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 12:47:40 PM »

Hey Indiana-P,

Welcome. I am new here also. I have not posted much myself but I do come here everyday and read. I have learned so much and know you will too. :)

Suzie

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 01:00:49 PM »

Hi Indiana-P,

I also would like to welcome you to the Forum.  I'm guessing by the name, you live in Indiana.  I lived in Indianapolis for 15 years, 1986-2001.  I have fond memories of living there. 

The Forum is a good place to fellowship with others of like-mind.  I look forward to reading your posts.

Rene'

hebrewroots98

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2007, 02:22:36 PM »

Welcome Indiana and family,
I hope that you find all that you are needing right here.  I would like to hear your testimony of coming out of the church; as most of us here have done ;)

Kat

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2007, 02:56:08 PM »

Hi Indiana,

I glad you decided to join us here  :)
You have been reading BT for a good while, so you will be able to join right in the discussions, we would like to hear your perspective.
I know what you mean by the mess of the church, they are living according to man's traditions, so what more can you expect  :-\
We have a very good fellowship here, so I hope you will share with us soon.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

DWIGHT

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2007, 06:24:21 PM »

Hi Indiana,

Welcome in the name of the Lord.  Looking foward to your fellowship.

Dwight

PKnowler

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2007, 08:27:50 PM »

HI INDIANA-P,

Welcome to BT Forum! Come on in and join the fellowship and fun.  :)
I'm glad you've joined our group.

Blessings, Paula  :)

iris

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2007, 09:02:14 PM »

Hi Suzie,

I think your avatar is sooooooooooooo cute!!!  :D  :D

Iris

cherokee

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007, 10:40:45 AM »

Hi Suzie,

I think your avatar is sooooooooooooo cute!!!  :D  :D

Iris

Thanks Iris, :D
I guess you could say I am a cat lover. The first one I had up (a mountain lion) wouldn't load with this new format so tried this one and it worked.

Suzie

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2007, 03:53:25 PM »

Indiana P,

Welcome to the forum.  I am pleased to make your acquaintance.  I look forward to getting to know you through your posts.   May God bless you and yours.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

INDIANA-P

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2007, 04:43:26 PM »

Thank you all for your kind words of salutation.

Before I get into when or how we left the Church of mess I would like to give a brief introduction about my wife and I. My wife was a Catholic by force; I on the other hand grew up Baptist, what a match. I left that stuff while in my late teens, at the age of twenty I meet and fell in love [ok lust] with a beautiful young lady who is now my wife of twelve years and growing.

Phase 1

Now the good stuff, salvation was extended to us while attending a crusade held by Dr. Dollar, can someone please explain to me how one can become a “Dr of Divinity” never mind, after about year or so of being involved in Bill Winston Ministries we later left to be one with another ministry called World Changers Intl leader and founder no other than the man himself Dr Dollar. So we left Chicago, IL and moved to Atlanta, GA to be with a ministry that was on the move, so we thought, well things were great, got a job while staying in a hotel in the first week of being there. Shortly after that we were invited to stay with an older woman who knew one of the staff members at the old church in Chicago. To make long story short we became homeless, we sleep in our car for weeks, pawned just about every thing we had including our wedding rings, WOW, and while all of this was taking place Mr. Sorry Dr. Dollar and his crew did not even have a needs ministry, after building a 16 MILLION DOLLAR DOME you would think that something like a needs ministry would already be in place, my God even Bill Winston had a needs ministry, anyway, they were so out of order that they gave my wife and I a box of food filled with can goods but without a can opener. Now I'm thinking to myself  hello! We are homeless, there is no KITCHEN BUBBU” WHAT A JOKE. When God closes a door nothing can open it, God was deleting old software by installing new software [principles, Character, understanding, etc.] all at the same time. While staying with someone a young lady whose father was a Christian totaled Unfortunately
[Not really] our little car, she was OK but our car went to scrap heaven. The father helped us out a lot and later we were able to received a cash settlement for our car. We went and bought all of our stuff back; eat a good dinner, bought plain tickets and left.

Phase 2 soon to follow                                       

Jackie Lee

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2007, 12:19:44 AM »

*Wave* Hi INDIANA
Wow this will be interesting it amazes me at time what people have been through and yet find truth through it all.

INDIANA-P

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2007, 02:48:15 AM »

*Wave* Hi INDIANA
Wow this will be interesting it amazes me at time what people have been through and yet find truth through it all.

Thank you Jackie Lee for replying to my testimony, I needed that. I don't know if I am doing something wrong by using names but I thought that it would be OK considering what we have learned thus far. I thought that this forum would allow me to truly express my past and present struggles. I joined this forum because I wanted to connect with people of like mind. [Not teaching here] but Abraham was in search of a better country not like the one he came out of [religion, perversion, etc ] but a better one, a heavenly one, in other words people of like faith. [Hebrews 11:13-16] Maybe I am just nervous. Like I said thanks for your reply.     

LittleBear

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2007, 12:09:27 PM »

Hi Indiana,

What an interesting testimony so far! Please tell us the rest soon. You have me hanging on the edge of my seat right now.
It's amazing how God brings people out of Babylon, and I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of your story.

God bless you!

Ursula

gmik

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2007, 07:32:48 PM »

Hi Indiana & Suzi.  I was on vacation and missed a lot of good intros.  welcome to you both. Can't wait to read the next installment, indiana.

LittleBear

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2007, 01:13:29 PM »

Hi Gena,

Welcome back. I hope you had a good time. I missed your posts.

Ursula

gmik

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2007, 05:28:24 PM »

Thanks Ursula, that's sweet!

Boy, I missed getting to the forum, even tho Florida was warm & sunny!
I am busy reading as fast as I can to catch up, but there are so many good threads...and then to find out the next installment of Ray's is out...I am still catching up on that too.

(what fun!)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2007, 05:14:08 PM »

Hello Indiana

Welcome to the Forum. There is much to learn here and often many opportunities to share and contribute too!

Peace to you

Arcturus :)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 23 queries.