bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just Posted "TOPHET AND MOLECH IN HINNOM"  (Read 5483 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Just Posted "TOPHET AND MOLECH IN HINNOM"
« on: April 06, 2007, 12:03:32 PM »

TOPHET AND MOLECH IN HINNOM

http://bible-truths.com/lake16-D2.htm

Dennis

hillsbororiver

Re: Just Posted "TOPHET AND MOLECH IN HINNOM"
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 11:45:53 AM »

What an incredibly interesting paper, just like with all the rest I will need to study it again and again and just like all the rest it fills me with anticipation, anxious for the next installment.

Peace,

Joe

prarrydog

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 12:08:25 PM »

Who knew the sermon on the mount was given specifically to the disciples?  That wasn't in the bible last week.   ;D

"And seeing the multitudes, He [Jesus, not the multitudes] went up into a mountain: and when He [not the multitudes] was set, His disciples [not the multitudes] came unto Him: and He opened His mouth, and taught them [His disciples, not the multitudes] saying" (Matt. 6:1).

with love
Scott

Redbird

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 05:06:25 PM »

Yes, this is all very interesting.  I think Ray is a very courageous man for putting another thought provoking paper out there.  Something tells me the conspiracy people are gonna like this one.
I am looking forward to the next installment also.  Ray puts so much research and effort in bringing all these events together.  Thank you Ray.

Lisa

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 04:58:56 AM »

One thing I do know for sure....Ray is a manifest son of God...a vessel to His honour!

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

rj

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 07:54:05 AM »

Amen...

rj

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 12:13:20 PM »

I'm thoroughly enjoying this installment. Ray stated that the rituals performed by the Bohemian Society are a symbol of man's defiance of God and His laws.  Oh, so true!  In fact, this defiance is the "spirit" of this world.

Rene'

Kat

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007, 12:35:08 PM »

http://bible-truths.com/lake16-D2.htm ------------------------

And notice that it is not even through God that they attempt to sanctify themselves, but rather through an idolatrous and heathen practice of sacrificing to a dumb rock "idol in the midst." And what else does Isaiah say that they do? "...eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse..." (Isaiah 66:17).

They love the taste of unclean religion and worldliness more than the Word of God. And if they ever "...have tasted ['Take, eat; this is My body' Matt. 26:26] that the Lord is gracious" (I Pet. 2:3),
----------------------------------------------------------

Is not this the whole world today. 
Most do not have a gaint idol they stand before, and I find that incredible that our "most prominent leaders (including our Presidents, Cabinet members, Generals, Scientists, heads of industry, entertainers, media magnates, leading bankers, and even foreign heads of state," actually do this.  This helps us understand just how far this world is separated from God  :(

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

rick

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2007, 06:05:13 PM »

I do not believe this world is separated from God. I want to think and believe it is exactly where He intended it to be on this day before He ever created it. those who would worship a rock and sacrifice to idols are in the state that God intended for them to be before they were ever conceived. it is all of God and thank God that it is. I no longer worry about the condition of this world. I would that God would open the eyes, hearts and ears of some of the people I love to the truth. Knowing the truth is lonely at times but God is there to comfort us...............rick

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2007, 06:49:07 PM »

Isn't it extraordinary that Jesus knew all of this and even said of our times that they would be Matt. 24 :37 As were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

and Luke 18 : 8  Nevertheless when the Son of man comes, shall He find faith on the earth?

meaning NO...or very little remaining....a remnant!

I think that what is exemplified is, as pointed out is that .....the fulfillment of the Scriptures! Are we in the times of this fulfillment? I believe we are....

Peace to you

Arcturus  :)

iris

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 07:47:39 PM »

I really enjoyed this installment of the LOF.
I thought it was so interesting. I'm studying
over it again because I know I missed a
lot of information the first time around.

Iris

M_Oliver

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2007, 07:37:31 PM »

I tell you this about freeked me out{in a good way}.  Before God called me I was a political junkie.  I thought I knew everything there was to know about the major political parties that govern our country.  Boy was I WRONG.  This Bohemian Grove stuff is nuts!  After I read the paper I started doing all kinds of google searches on the subject and watched many documentaries.  It is mind boggling.  satan certainly is steering the way of our government officials and the masses have not a clue as to what they are witnessing.  God put it in me to stop voting about an election cycle or two ago.  Now I know why.  Thanks Ray for a real eye opener.

Mark

hebrewroots98

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2007, 12:38:15 PM »

What a great paper Ray!! (Thank you)

I did not know that the UMIM MIMMIMh(sp) actually SPOKE to the HigH Priests when they dawned it and that it literally spoke GODS' wisdom to those priests!

It was very interesting also that Yeshua was partly Gentile (as Scott said...'that was not in my bible last week!" ;))

I actually have a video tape where a reporter infiltrated the BOHEMIAN GROVE place and it that shows this litteral Bohemian Ceremony in progress and how these high officials are celebrating and having so much 'FUN'!  Ray is so right...this is not new stuff...it has been going on for millenia!  To think that these high officials are seen on TV going into a church to 'worship' and then doing this...it makes one wonder.  :-\ :-\

THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, ARCTURUS, WE ARE FULFILLING THOSE END TIMES THAT YOU SPEAK OF.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.