bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's the point  (Read 5230 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
What's the point
« on: April 07, 2007, 06:35:55 PM »

I understsand you a very busy and so do not expect a relpy, and also forgive me if I appear a little thick and you have already answered all this question. Perhaps you could answer these questions in a future paper.

As I understand it, you claim (through your interpretations of the Bible) that God will save ALL sinners, even our friends A. Hitler and Pol Pot, and that most of today's Christanity is mostly heresy. Who cares then? What's my role in all this? Should I then worry about fraudsters like Kennth Copeland and Benny Hinn who preach a gospel that is inaccurate while often charging people for the privilege? Who cares if it's all God's will? Is it even worth writing this crappy email? And who cares if the Pope is a walking, talking pack of lies?

A. J.

Dear AJ:
        Well of course, you will not care unless or until God causes you to care. God has deceived the whole world through Satan, and God is calling out a people to know the truth of these matters. It is ONLY by repenting and living a godly life of overcoming sin, that God will save anyone ever.  So when it is your time, you will care, and you will respond positively to God's will.
        God be with you,
        Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 23 queries.