bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4325 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: April 09, 2007, 06:19:58 PM »

Hi Ray...just wanted to send you this link (I just love a challenge!) and say hi. You have been such a blessing to my husband and I.  God has used you to open up the scriptures for us in a way we could never have ever dreamed of...

John 16:25  These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.

Please keep writing...like I said we have been so blessed...(even though we have left our church, have been accused of being in a cult, having an evil spirit in us, mocking the cross, not being a christian, not believing the devil exists, not being in fellowship, and denying Christ's resurection...and that's only what they say to our faces!) But we have never felt closer to God, at peace and I personally feel God is finally teaching me to love others. 

20If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

This was me Ray...I didn't/don't love all christians....and I always questioned my salvation. To me the bible said I wasn't saved...even though I said the ten second prayer. Now God has begun to show me His truths and I see me starting to be able to love people I wasn't able to in the past. I guess what I am trying to say is that I see that I am the beast. It is just hard hating that beast and wanting to overcome it so badly. Ray, I don't know if I will be an overcomer in the end...but if God deems it necessary that I enter the lake of fire I know He knows best...even if it does make me a little scared!

I know you are really busy sorry to ramble. I love you Ray. Thanks so much. And thanks for the audio and the forum too.
        Lori

P.S No need to reply

Dear Lori:  Well I'll reply anyway. I am really glad that you are being helped by our ministry.
        Don't think that you are not going to be in the First Resurrection to reign with our Lord. If
        God is calling you to be one of the chosen Elect, then YOU WILL BE THERE!  Say "Hello"
        to your husband for me.
        God be with you,
        Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.