bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scared  (Read 5964 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Scared
« on: April 09, 2007, 06:26:52 PM »

ear Ray,
       I have read many things from your site, but as I am just a kid who has not...how should I put this...been taught much about the Lord or the Bible, I have a terrible understanding of what is to happen in the afterlife.

Lately I have been scared of death and being condemned to Hell. I have not been taught what will happen to me when I appear before God in the afterlife, and truely it terrifies me that I will be sent to Hell. I am just a normal kid who lives a basic life (I spend most of my days playing the guitar, writing, and playing video games.) But I fear that I need to do more with my life to be accepted into Heaven. Forgive me if I sound like all I want to do is avoid being sent to Hell, but I've just been scared lately of how God will judge me. Would you be able to offer me some insight?

I understand that you must be receiving a lot of questions, and to answer one like min e to a 16-year-old boy wouldn't seem as important as the others, but IF you have the time, you would do me the greatest pleasure ever if you were to answer, and thank you.

Dear Nick:
    You can rest assured that God will never ever put you "in HELL."  However, for those who despise the Word of God and the Commandments of Jesus, it will seem like "hell" to those who are resurrected to "judgment."  God IS LOVE. Now virtually no Christian alive really believes that, because if they did, then they could not JUSTIFY a "God of LOVE" torturing hundreds of thousands of Christian's grand mothers and grand fathers in a literal fire of hell for all eternity. One cannot believe that God is a God of LOVE and a God of ETERNAL TORTURE for most of humanity, both at the same time. It is what we call a "contradiction."  Love and Hate are not mutually benevolent words, terms, or emotions.

I suggest that you read and study the material on our site, as it will help you to understand the true nature of God like no other material or web site or Christian book or church that I have ever known of in my life.

God be with you,
    Ray

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Scared
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 04:07:53 PM »

Dear Ray,
     I cannot thank you enough for giving me such hope. You very well may be the greatest inspiration I have, and I will be sure to look at everything I can on your website. You have truely lifted this burden of fear from me for the rest of my life. I wish I could give something in return, but all I have to offer is my eternal friendship to you. Thank you, Ray. Thank you so much.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 22 queries.