bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 5633 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: March 17, 2006, 09:50:11 AM »

Lol. Thank you for the encouragement... My name is Nigeria and guess what it mean? In my tribal language Ibo, it means "gift of God."  But I see now why Jesus said "seek and ye shall find."  Things just keep becoming clearer and clearer. I literary feel like the scales are falling off my eyes. After reading your latest installment, I can't explain how I feel... everything about the scriptures is crystal clear. I am excited, I am so happy. I feel sad that most of the world is deceived. So many emotions at once. I know now that nothing in the bible is there accidentally. One example of something that is obvious to me now is that God delivering the Israelites from the bondage of Egypt is metaphorical for God delivering the world from the bondage of sin. Since of course Egypt is sin. Little things like that I may have over looked before have a new meaning. I know you have a full time job and work overtime to get the message out to as much as people as you can through your website. I fo
r one have benefited incredibly by it. I have read everything on your website, I tune in once a week or so to read new emails posted on there. I feel like I know you but you may not know much about me. I've been graduated from college a year now. I just turned 22. I'm the middle child out of five. Two brothers and two sister. Most of my family members are self professing Christians. My siblings have discarded the pagan views of eternal torture, glory be to God.  I live by myself in NYC and I am trying to pursue a career in writing and politics. Part of the reason I want you to know a little about my background is because I feel so blessed by your work that I was wondering if there is an address where I can send a love gift/financial encouragement of some sort. It'll serve you much better than some greedy ministers hoarding money from unsuspecting families under the false teachings of tithes and offering.

Thank You.
Onyinyechi.
Dear Onyinyechi:
Maybe consider the "writing" career over the "politics" career. I appreciate your generousity for offering a gift, however, just out of college, I believe you will need all of your money. We are doing okay financially. We have a rather small budget, but it is all that God desires for us at present.  Just keep your eyes on the spiritual goal that God is revealing to you.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.