bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sorely Mistaken  (Read 5639 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Sorely Mistaken
« on: April 11, 2006, 06:19:44 PM »

Math 25: 41. "Then he will say to those on his left, `Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Matt 26:24  The Son of Man will go just as it is written about him. But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born." What can be worse than not been born?

1 Cor 15:19  If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men.

Hebrews 6:1-2 Therefore let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death, and of faith in God,

2  instruction about baptisms, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment.

Dear Sir you are sorely mistaken about the secure position you feel you hold. For your soul to cease to exist would certainly be an easy contemplation which most atheist hold to. If there is consequence for sin only in this life then some of the worst tyrants in History will have gotten off scott free. And if you believe in purgatory, you will have a greater difficulty proving that in the scriptures than the doctrine of eternal judgement.

Yours Sincerely

Kirk

Dear Kirk:

You do not know enough about this subject to even have an informed opinion.

Actually your I Cor. 15:19 reference works against your theory that men will be lost eternally. According to you it IS IN THIS LIFE ONLY that people have any hope of being saved.

Read my series on "The Lake of Fire" and "Is EVERLASTING Scriptural," and maybe the first ten pages of my letter to John Hagee, and by then you may be able to intelligently discuss this matter.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 22 queries.